preperation

"Jamie hurry up!!! Breakfast is ready" hermione shouts waking me up from the 2 hours worth of sleep I got. The reason why she's in a fish and I'm nervous is because we're going to diagon ally for our hogwarts supplies.

   I know I should be excited but our summer break went by so fast. Don't get me wrong but was awesome and so much fun but I kinda wish it lasted longer . But I can't go back in time so might as well go for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time~skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
(at diagon ally)
    "Okay so it says here I'll need
Hogwarts: A History by Chroniculus Punnet
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Tremble
The Art of Potion Making by S. Snape
A Changing Subject: Transfiguration Basics by Dawnie Iris
Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp
Goshawk's Guide to Herbology by Miranda Goshawk
The Standard Book of Spells Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk
Hilary Stargazer's Guide to the Galaxy by Hilary Stargazer

   That's a lot of books geez" I kinda wonder how imma play for it all oh well I'll figure something out.

   "hey jamie didn't your parents leave you money just get some out of gringotts. " "NO" I should accidentally and hermione steps back a little and I realize what I did.

   "I'm sorry hermione. I didn't mean to shout I just don't want to use any of their money I swore I wouldn't. It just doesn't feel right plus most of it was stolen from the people my da-the murderer killed" I look up to see her smiling.

   "You know Jamie you are such a good person" I stop for a second and start to blush "wh-what do you mean idiot!!" she laughs out loud and hugs me " I couldn't ask for a better little brother"

   We both laugh and start on our way to
Flourish and blotts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~another~time~skip~~~~~
(sorry I'm lazy)
   I feel a little exhausted but we got everything. "all set for 2nd year at hogwarts jamie?" I nod and smile at her. We were on our way to honeydukes.  I'm about to reply but see a familiar silver haired slytherin. And stop as hermione continues on.

   I stare at him for a good moment and he turns around and notices me. He also looks at me and it was kinda awkward but it was also...... Nice. I wanted to do something to break this starting contest and send him a little smile.

   And what happened next to say was beautiful is an understatement. HE SMILED BACK!!!!!!! And a smile looks good in him I mean like really good.

   But it didn't last long because someone who also has the same hair color looks him then at me to and sneers. Geez rude what the hell did I ever do to him. He hits Draco with his staff turns him around to face the shop. He ten starts to approach me.

   He comes really close like I mean I could smell his clone which didn't fit him at all might I say. "do you need something boy" the 'boy' in that sentence was said with such distain like he was spitting venom.

   I give him a little glare "why no 'sir' I was just giving a fellow student my blessings for next year" and I copy his tone. His once almost proudly face turned into a deep frown. "I'd be careful what lunes you cross garner sin if the murderer if im not correct"

   when he said that it struck me a little and I flinched slightly but he caught it and smirked. "well looks as if the apple havent fallen far from the tree" as soon as I heard this I could feel myself losing it but hermione came back in time to hold me back

   "YOU ASSHOLE JUST WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" I shout grabbing the attention of a small crowd around us. And he replies with that ugly satisfied smirk still on his face "my name is lucius, lucius malfoy. " and then he walk away proud and head held high.

   He left and hermione is still holding me and worriedly asks "Jamie what was that,  what did you do"

   Hermione follows my gaze and gasps. But tightens her grip.  "Jamie we should go. " "but-" she grabs my hand. "please  jamie for me" I let out a sigh and go with her.

Hi you guys sorry it took so long like the rest of them but there is going to be a part two to this to get ready for that live ya lol I listens to a song called 'devil devil' by MILCK