NOT TODAY SIS!!!!!!!!!!

Took me a while but this is what his sister looks like

Jamie pov

So it's been about a week since I came to hogwarts. I've made some more friends and I've learned a bunch about magic. I have also learned that my bitch of a sister and the bastard malfoy are "friends" and almost every day walk behind me with my sister talking shit and him snickering and agreeing. This is now the third time TODAY.

'Ya know world there is a limit to how much hell you can put one person through!!!!!!

I am so done with this shit. I sigh loudly and freeze. I turn to face them with a not so nice look.

"If you don't mind I would very much appreciate if you left me alone" They both stopped and his sister looked at him.

"Excuse you faggot I don't think I said you could talk to me. You were supposed to keep your bitchy little mouth shut until I said so! "

Then I felt it the same chains I felt that kept me in her control for so long. trapped and tortured in that house. And I can feel myself start to shrink back. Why did think I could compare, what made me believe a faggot like myself could amount to anything I'm so stupid what an idiot.

"Sorry ma'ma" I say looking down breathing heavily and shakeing. Malfoy looked between the two with a shocked expression. "Uhh...... Hey Chloe" He suddenly stops him self and puts up that douche face again "come on this scum isn't worth our time let's find Potter and mess with him"

Chloe huffs as she walks away with Malfoy giving me a glance as he follows her. I just stood there as i started feeling bad again.

'Why? Why am I so weak I'm so puny and can't even defend myself from my own sister I'm a failure I should've never came here I don't deserve this what was I thinking'

I was suddenly jerked out of my thoughts by Ginny looking down at me smiling "hey there Jamie! " She said in a chirpy voice" So whatcha doin on the floor"

I snapped out of my depression spiral by my best friend. I can't help but look up and smile at her then surprise her by hitting my cheeks hard. Ginny jumps a little.

'What am I doing god I can't let her win!!!! '

"Sorry Ginny I almost let my sister get the best of me but I'm better now come on let's go to class"
Confused Ginny just went along with it "okay....... Sure?? "

Yes Jamie you can do it I believe in u!!