1

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*--

Ughhhh! Noisy alarm clocks!! I woke up from that noisy alarm clock from my fantasy dream. It's not that alarm clock's fault. It was mine. But I thank that alarm clock so that I won't be late to my school; Crypton's Vocaloid Academy or CVA. That school is famous because of its music and great teachings in academics and different kind of musics. Also the CVA's target is to teach kids music. Anyways, my name is Rin Kagamin, a fourteen year old high school student at CVA. I like oranges and road rollers too. I do my morning routine in my bathroom and wear my uniform. (Like they usually wear in Vocaloid.) I went downstairs and saw my brother, Rinto Kagamin, a nineteen year old college student also in CVA. He had a girlfriend named, Lenka Kagamine, same age as his. I saw my breakfast at the dining table also Rinto's too.

"We better go to school not late or Lenka's gotta kill me!" Rinto said as he hurriedly eating his breakfast and I just chuckled. Well, that's what you get if you had an relationship. After we ate, our maid washed our dishes and we brushed our teeth. "Rinto, let's go now. Or else, Lenka-nee is going to kill you again. Remember, what she did to you when you're late. Also, what she rewards you when you're not late. So, I'm doing this for you not to be punished, again, by Lenka-nee. So, let's go!" I snickered and went outside and wore my brown colored shoes. Rinto went outside and wore his black shoes. We got inside our blue Porsche and the driver drived us to our school.

When we arrived at the academy, we got outside, me and my brother walked inside and finding Lenka-nee. I spotted Lenka-nee by the bulletin board, I told Rinto that she's by the bulletin board. He said thanks to me and followed him afterwards. "See Lenka? I'm not late." Lenka-nee smiled, "shall we have a date tonight? I'm actually free tonight. Since my mother and father allowed me." I was reading the news inside the bulletin board then noticed a blonde haired boy. I stared at him and looks like he's new here. Rinto and Lenka-nee noticed me staring at that new boy. "Rin~ do you like him?" I blushed at what Lenka-nee said "N-no!" Rinto was still staring at the boy I saw enter the classroom, "Rin, you like that boy here, huh?" A vein suddenly popped in my head "I do not!"

"Okay! Chill, sister. But, if you two are together and he hurts you.. It's time for me to kick some asshole's butt." Thanks Onii-Chan. I saw what the time is, and I still have fifteen minutes to start so I need to go then. Also the couple in front of me. "Okay.. but I'll go to our classroom now. Bye Rinto and Lenka-nee!" "Ok. Bye!"

I slid the door open and Miku, Luka and Neru greeted me, and went inside. "Ohayo, Rin." They chorused and glanced on my friends, "Ohayou, Minna-san." I checked on every inch of the classroom if the boy went inside her and until my head went to the right side of the left corner, and saw the blonde boy again. I sat on my chair and put my bag on the side hook of the armchair, I questioned, "Hey, Miku. Who's the boy at the left corner?" Miku put her things aside "I don't know. Maybe a new student on CVA." I fixed my bow and hair pins in my hair. Usually, Rinto had white hair pins though. I remember this one unforgettable scene that Lenka-nee is questioning why Rinto and I are wearing white hair pins.

When sensei came in, all students, including me, came back to our seats. My seat is in the back with a window on it. Our teacher is Ms. Ayayaki.

"Good Morning Class!"

"Good Morning, Ms. Ayayaki!"

"Alright, we have a new student. Please stand up and come here in the front, Mr. Kagamine." All the students stared at the blonde boy coming at the front to introduce. I am included to but my heart starts to beat fast. It could be love? My crush, maybe? I sighed and listened to the boy as he speaks up.

"Umm.. Hello. My name is Len Kagamine, I moved here from my old school named Arts and Music School. I am glad to move here. I'm fourteen years old." Then girls starts squealing about the boy named Len.

"Kyaa! He's so cute! I have to fix my hair immediately!"

"I wish am Ms. Kagamine in the near future!"

"Please I can be Len's girlfriend."

For me I don't want to squeal because I'm not that kind of girl. Also, I'm tired of 'shota's'. If you don't know what shota means well I have to explain it to you. Shota means that when a boy already loved a girl, then hides a secret for another girl. And another name for it was 'playboy'. They love many girls as they can and hide it from them for not to be dumped. I, too, was fallen in love with a boy before but exactly I knew when he was making out with a girl right in front of me. My Ex boyfriend's name was Yuuma. Right now, in the present. Yuuma changed. He had a girlfriend, he wasn't a shota anymore and we started as friends. Back to the class topic, Len introduced himself and went back to his own seat. But keep this as a secret, okay? I already have a crush on Len Kagamine.

[Timeskip: After class..]

{Lunch time with Rin}

~

After those brain wrecking classes, its finally lunch time with my friends. When its my turn to pick my food, I chose a curry, an orange and a orange flavored juice box. What? Orange is my favorite fruit. I sat with Neru, Miku, Luka, and Iroha. Iroha, not to mention, loves Hello Kitty very much. She even wears cat hairband. But I admit, she looks cute with it. And for me, I just wear a bow. But they said I look cute with it but I denied. And Neru started a conversation.

"So, which one of you likes the new kid?"

Then the atmosphere changed into silence when Neru said that, after a few minutes me, Luka, Miku and Iroha said "None of us." But really, I like Len. I have to keep it a secret from these girls. Last time I have a crush and told them, they kept asking me that 'who's that boy, Rin~' 'you must prepare a make-up when he noticed you.' And etc.. I sweat dropped when I remember it. "Bummer."

Oh yeah, Neru always say that when some of us don't like the topic. And Luka questioned Neru, "Why Neru? Do you like him~ hmmm?~" Neru suddenly blushed madly and covered her face with a book. She bring a book when its lunch to get rid of her stress in Math. "N-no! I don't like him.. well.. I like him a little.." Iroha just elbowed Neru and tease her. While Miku and Luka just pinch her cheeks. I just chuckled at them and peeled the orange. But I almost feel sad when Neru likes Len a little. I know, it was called 'Jealousy." Love is almost complicated than life.