2

Rin's POV

After our lunch break, I looked up my schedule and my class now is History.. I freaking hate History. Miku is in PE class, lucky Miku. Luka in Philosophy, bad luck about Philosophy class. Iroha in Science class, Lucky Iroha. And Neru, in Algebra and it was kinda lucky. But me, History isn't nice! Gosh, I wish History was gone but It cannot be. Because History contains Japan Histories. That's why! Hey, I respect our country. Don't cross your minds. Now, as I went inside of History class, I spotted Len and it seems he is in this class too huh? I sat on my seat and I assume Len was my left seatmate. I blushed a little and girls glared daggers at me. As class starts, our sensei, Mr. Shirogane, started lecturing us. I felt a tap on my shoulders and turned to my left that Len wants to borrow a pencil for awhile. His blue eyes, its beautiful. Anyways, I handed him a pencil and he grinned, "Thanks umm.... may I ask your name?" Oh! I forgot to intruduce, "Rin. Rin Kagamin." We hand shaked and introduced himself. "My name is Len Kagamine. Anyways, thanks for the pencil." And after that, we are listening to this History Class..

For how many minutes for this to be finished? I mean an hour passed! As I look at the clock, it was two: thirty pm. Which is thirty minutes more this to end. And sensei suddenly questioned me and stood up. "Ms. Kagamin, As Japan created the world's hardest puzzle, how many people were unlocked the puzzle? As it is, that puzzle was showed in a show named world's greatest creations. Now, please answer my question, Ms. Kagamin."

"As the puzzle was remained locked for years, I suppose this year, they focused on the puzzle to unlock it. After days has passed, there was one percent out of one hundred people can unlock the puzzle. The one who unlocked the puzzle was a man. But the name was unknown. Is that correct, sensei?" I said as I sat again to my seat and sensei said, "Correct." I am smart and I study at home always. Well, not always. And finally! The bell ring loudly as sensei dismissed. I've gotten my bag and felt a tap again. As I turned around, I saw Len. "Here's your pencil, Rin." Len handed me the pencil that I gave him, "No. It's okay. It's yours. I have tons of pencils. So, are we friends?" I asked him. He puts the pencil in his bag pocket, "Thanks for the pencil then. Yes. We are already friends, Rin." I smiled when he said that, "Anyways, I gotta go. My next class is English." I wish he was there.

Holding my English textbooks, I walked up straight to my class, and slid the door. That's when I saw Piko and Miki, the school's loveteam. Don't mistaken, this school has many loveteams. But I won't still tell you yet. I sat beside the window, in front of Miki, and seatmate Rui. That's when I realized, Len's not here.. Stop it Rin Kagamin! Don't fall to easy! Well, he's not like the other boys, he seems like a nice and caring person. How bad he can be? Class started and our teacher for today is Mr. Kiyoteru. Good thing its English is our subject today, or else I would be depressed and sad if other subjects came in.