9

Rin's POV

"You're telling me we gotta pick them up?"

I know Rinto has a car. Heck, my parents gave him a car when he turned fifteen before. Now speaking of cars, I saw my brother holding the car keys. Wait nevermind, he actually just put his keys to the sofa.

I realized I haven't changed my clothes yet, the same for Rinto. "HEY-- WE HAVEN'T ACTUALLY CHANGED CLOTHES YET" I shouted, spinning his realization.

"OH CRAP--" I saw him run to his room, "MAKE SURE YOU WEAR FASHIONABLE CLOTHES"

I groaned at him as I went inside of my room. Now what to wear.. I opened my wardrobe and well yeah. Tons of clothes and need to impress my fashionista brother.

Here I am picking clothes. Look man, I'm lazy to do clothing. If only my brother didn't complain on the type of brand clothes I gave him. But meh.. dude just want refunds and make me spend money on his girlfriend and her brother.

Len..

Ah geez!

Rin, stop blushing!

What's so great about him other than oranges? Oranges are tasty, vivid, sweet! It's the best fruit in the whole world! If you ever think they suck, well sucks to be you.

Okay, I will use my predicting skills.. as if I ever have one! I picked a good one! Damn you Rinto, you better get your money also because I'm broke as fish.. although we're rich.

Hey, money doesn't grow on trees.

But oranges does!

I picked out a good jumper! It was a silky yet denim one? I'm not a fashionista.. I can't even describe clothes! Anyways, I wore a pastel orange blouse inside and wore the black jumper.

Truth to be told.. this is actually comfortable! Anyways.. do I even have fashionable shoes? Last time, my rubber shoes were covered in mud due to me stepping in a muddy puddle.

It was a white rubber shoes.

Can you believe that?

Look, I swear to oranges if my brother saw the rubber shoes getting dirty again.. he'll gonna rant and tell me how beautiful white shoes are. I remember how exactly he reacted.

He was like, 'Rinny, you should know the wisdom of having white shoes.'

Does not even make sense at all.. I went to my shoe rack and look at it. Hm, maybe boots could be a good match for a jumper right?

Well.. on second thought. Maybe no, so I wore my white flat shoes then. I looked myself at a mirror and I must say that I look valuable.

Okay, so moving on is a bag. Like a mini bag. A purse? That's way too small. I mean, we're going to the mall and I might see a store with orange-related stuff.. plus, my phone won't be able to fit in a purse.

I picked out a black shoulder bag, it was a fun size to it that could fit my money and phone in it. It has this good-looking golden chains to it. I know the gold is fake but it's looking good!

I almost forgot! I wore my bobby pins and ribbon.

I'll bring extra money just in case. I don't think Rinto will use all of my money. Haha--- I hope not.

I got out of my room, feeling proud of what I just wore. So this must be the feeling when you're fashionable. Rinto must feel this everyday then. How lucky, not sarcastic!

Just when I went out, I saw Rinto got out of his room. Holy oranges, he looks more  fashionable than me! He's wearing this black and yellow striped long sleeved polo shirt and he tucked it in wearing his skinny ripped jeans. His matching shoes is a black rubber shoes.

"You're so kawaii, Rinny!" Rinto said to me, feeling proud. He went downstairs and I saw him wear his black sunglasses and grabbed the car and house keys.

I observed him enough that he forgot one thing. Hair pins. Black hair pins. That's right, he looks much better with hair pins. I rushed downstairs and followed him.

I have a spare house key and locked the door.

I told the guards the stay alert and guard the house or mansiom for us. They nodded as I bid them farewell since Rinto and I will go somewhere.

He went to his good looking car as he started the engine, I went to him and he looked at me like if somethings wrong.

"What's with that look-?"

"You forgot this." I showed him the black pins and he actually touched his bangs. He was so shocked that he pins his hair with the black hair pins that I gave him.

"How do I look?" He asked me even though he knows what I'll tell him. Well anyways, I told him that he looks handsome enough that he could attract Lenka in fifty kilometers.

So our bobby pins are the signature look on our hairstyle. His pins are black, while mine is white. There are times that we exchange pins since we wanted to test out if it looks better on us than the original look, and guess what? Any colour of the pins looks better on us.

Wow, narcissist much?

Anyways, since we'll be picking up his girlfriend and my crush-- i mean his girlfriend's brother, I sat at the back since Lenka-nee will sit at the front with my big brother. So that must mean that.. we'll be alone at the back. Just the two of us..

Stop it, Rinny. Shush it.

My brother started the engine as the house guards opened the gate for us. We told them that we will be back before 7:00 pm. Apparantly, they've been working hard so I have to do something at least.

You know that kindness still exists. Besides, all this negativity makes my neck hurt. "Hey, nii-chan."

"Yeah?" He called, "What is it, Rinny?"

"Our maids, butlers, and guards have been working too much for us since we're home alone."

"And?"

"And I want to, y'know, treat them? Like at least when we go home, we could give them a nice dinner."

I saw him smile and nod, "Well, call the maids that they won't cook dinner tonight. It's our treat."

"Alright," I nodded in response and started to dial our trusted maid. I was waiting for her to pick up and looked at the window instead. I put the phone to my left ear as I started to tell her the treat Rinto and I talked about earlier.

I was too focused to the phone call that Lenka-nee and Len are already inside the car.

Not until I smelled a scent of bananas near at my shoulders, I looked who that was and..

"Hey, what you doing there?" Len grinned as he backed off, still near me. I blushed slightly then shook it off as I maintain my normal self again.

Not gonna lie, my crush smells nice. Like really really nice.

"It's nothing." I said to him. It was awkward but it's a comfortable one awkward. Yeah.

"Oh, I see." He replied, he put out his phone and went nearer to me. This is.. affection. A romantic one. Jeez. So this must be the female MC feels like in an otome game or a book.

Oh well, as a main character of this book. Let's see what will happen anyways.

And...

I broke the fourth wall, didn't I?