NOTE + One little shot.

Heyyy. It's been a long time since I update this story.

Though I have a question:

Should I really continue this story?

Yeah. I know its bad. The grammars. The plot. The title. The cover (which I asked my online little sister to create it for me) and the story.

Hmn.

Tell me. If I continue or nah.

I'm really happy that this story has soo many views, votes and comments. (?). Even this story is crappy.

Well lel. I want to pay you guys with a little one shot. Its Rinto x Lenka feat. Rin x Len. (Not a lemon. Just fluff and sadness and also depression and talks by reality)

Hope you guys like my other story-writing style. ^^

-*

"Hey Lenka. I have a question"

The hair-pinned blonde guy asked, while sitting in a empty bench with his girlfriend. He was eating a crepe with her, it was just the first day since their school was ended. Summer, if that is.

"Sure. Ask it away"

The boy looked at her, taking a deep breath. The wind blew as the dead leaves lying on the road, was partly dancing with the wind.

"What if..."

Lenka, looked upon Rinto's eyes. Teary eyed. She hates hearing "What if's" She gripped Rinto's arm. She started to cry. Rinto whispered to her ear and started to have little tears.

"I won't ever leave you.. and if I did.. hate me.."

Rinto smiled and kissed his girlfriend's forehead. She looks at him, wiped her tears and rests her head onto his shoulders.

"Promise?"

Rinto smiled,

"I promise"

~~~~~~~~~

Five months has passed, surprising to Rin and Len. Both of them are engaged, and promising to love, care and cherish each other until to the end. Rinto and Lenka was happy, of course. Since those three are family-like to each other. Funny thing is Lenka is Rin's elder sister and Rinto is Len's elder brother.

The wedding will happen five days earlier or directly on the fifth day, the theme is yellow, much more of bananas and oranges. Lenka was proud of Rin and her protectiveness of Rin made her to warning Len not to hurt her little sister.

That day happened, but it was canceled.

Rin sighed as she was hugged by Len. And was praying hard for Rinto to recover. Lenka cried because of what happened on that day.

No one knew that Rinto has Hypochondria-- now was called "somatic symptom disorder". And people often mistakes this as misinterpret health problems nor normal body functions symptoms of a serious disease. An example is a person who is sure that his/her headaches are caused by brain tumor.

--

-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-

--

HAH. How's the one little shot?

I'll do the continuation after a few chapters.

Question:

SHOULD I REALLY CONTINUE DIS BOOK?!

~Kagaminecest_02