3

Len's POV

I thanked the girl, Rin. Because she gave me her pencil, which I needed for my next subject, Math. Since I remember what Rin said to me the directions of the class, I quickly found Math class and sat on the armchair. As I turned to my right, I saw a girl with big breasts and wearing tight shorts. She came to me and introduced herself.

"Hey cutie." She leaned to my armchair, which it exposed her breasts, "Wanna go for a date at Sweet-Ann's Cuisine? By the way, my name is Meiko." She winked at me, now, my Shota side is taking over my body, "Sure. Meet me at 8:00 pm. Len Kagamine is my name." I smiled and she goes to her armchair and sat.

Shoot! Again, why my shota side taking over?! I just came to this school to take a break from being a shota but I didn't expected this school was full of many hot and georgeous girls! Last time at my old school, I went overboard with girls. Sadly, I ended up with them in a bed. Sigh, at least those girls I ended up in bed were having condoms. I'm such a jerk. Our teacher came in and goes up to our lesson, Social Studies. I sighed, I really want to change at all. Anyways, I have a date with Meiko tonight at 8.

(Time skip!~)

[End of class, going home.]

~

I'm fixing my looks tonight as I am going out with Meiko. I promised to myself, not to end in a bed this time. Good, now I'm in my black tuxedo and looked at my watch. 7:30 pm. I almost forgot, I have to bring my condom just in case for some action in bed. I realized what I am thinking.. I MUSN'T. LEN KAGAMINE, RESIST MEIKO! YOU CAN'T JUST.. 

I heard my phone rang, it was my sister, Lenka. I answered it

"What is it, Lenka?"

"Len, what school are you in?"

"Crypton's Vocaloid Academy. Why?"

"Since, they have college there, Dad assigned me to study there."

"Oh. That's great. When will you study then?"

"Tomorrow. Dad is still in the house, right?"

"Yes. Anyways, I have a date with a girl named Meiko. I'll see you tomorrow."

"YOU BETTER NOT END IN A BED, LEN KAGAMINE! OR ELSE, I HAVE TO TELL DAD ABOUT ALL THE GIRLS YOU ENDED IN BED! GOODBYE."

She ended our call. Lenka's right. I musn't end it in a bed. I remember something that it changed my life. My Shota life. Yes, I know. But as I re-call my flashback...

{Flashback}

I was walking at the halls of the school, getting ready to go home with my sister, Lenka. I heard some voices coming in the janitor's room--a girl's voice I heard. I took a peek at the door of the janitor's room as I saw a girl and a boy having sex!

I ran away from it, my heart has been pumping rapidly, as I saw my sister Lenka at the gate. I hugged her and faked my smile. I went inside of our limosine by the window. Our driver drived us the way up to the mansion. My sister Lenka was reading a romance and comedy book while I was traumatized what happened at the janitor's room.

I ran inside quickly to my room as I lay on my bed and hugged my banana shaped pillow. I really want to forget as I have an idea how to do it so. I opened my flat screened television as I saw a television show a man and a woman having action in bed, again! I quickly changed the channel and as it shows an anime show. I sighed, the anime was too ecchi and hentai genre. I quickly closed my television.

It was morning. I already got in my uniform and ate breakfast. I just can't forget the scene that was happened yesterday. It's hard. I regret it. Because of my curiosity, I ended traumatized. But, again, I wonder to touch a girl's... GAH! Stop! I want to end this already. If I tell this to Lenka, she'll tell this to Dad! Sigh, I brushed my teeth and ready to go to school with my sister.

I went inside at the classroom as my friend greeted me. I greeted my classmate back as a girl went to my table. She raised as my chin as she smiled seducingly. I blushed furiously as she said, whispering to my ear.

"Hey, meet me at the janitor's room after class"

I quickly nodded at her as she get back to her table as class started. Janitor's room.. That doesn't we will have to...

I patiently waited the girl as I saw coming to my direction. She pulled me inside the room as she kissed me right to the lips. The lips! I played my tongue with hers and ended up having action.

I was in my pajamas when I came home. I was hungry for more girls. Now, this is the start of my shota life..

{End of Flashback}