4

Wait, guys. After you all read, I want to tell you this. So, Lenka's not studying at CVA or Crypton's Vocaloid Academy. At chapter 1, Lenka just paid a visit at CVA by the bulletin board.

One more thing, this story was actually based came from Spice, which was Len Kagamine's song.

*
-

Lenka's POV

Why Len can't ever change? I want his innocent, and nice attitude back. Ever since that day...

(Flashback)

I came home from my boyfriend's house, which his name was Rinto Kagamin. When I came inside, I saw Dad and Len arguing. I wonder why? I sighed, avoiding them. I put my night gown and slept through the shining night.

I woke up, today's Friday. I did my morning routine and wore my uniform. I went downstairs which I saw my little brother eating his 3 stacked pancakes flooded with maple syrup. I ate my 3 french toasts as I put some butter in it.

Me and Len, my little brother, went inside to the car, which it was a Porsche. Our driver drove us to my Little Brother's school first before mine.

I waved goodbye at my brother, and saw him go inside at CVA. Now, the driver drove me up to my school which it was Music and Arts Academy.

School ended, I walked up to the mansion. I was tired from the Art Class. Which we did was to paint as the same as Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. Since I want to talk to my brother about his day, I went up to his room.

As I heard some unusual sounds coming from his room, I leaned to the door as I heard... Len, what the crap are you doing?

I opened the door as I saw Len and this girl having the thing. They covered up to themselves as my anger rose up to me. How could he? The girl was confused and suddenly asked me,

"Are you Len's girlfriend or something?"

Girlfriend?! Can't she see that me and Len are siblings? Well, I take a glance at my brother, angrily as I took out my phone. How could Len do that? He's still young.

"D-don't Lenka! Please don't call dad.."

Len started crying and this girl wore her clothes. I'll still call dad, Len. Sigh, Len. Since when did you change your attitude? I wish Mom is here but she's not. She's working at The States to help Dad with the works. Len wore his clothes, as he looked to me, he stayed quiet. I looked at the girl, and shouted.

"Get out of the Kagamine's Mansion! You're a disgrace you little oath!"

The girl stayed quiet and frightened as she went away. This is the first time I was angry and cold.

I woke up and do my routine. I went downstairs and saw my brother eating breakfast sadly. He looked up to me and smiled weakly as I stare at him coldly. I ate my breakfast, and brushed my teeth. I still waited my brother at the car. I read a book titled 'I'm Sorry, My Love', which the genre is Romance. I flipped the page on 47 as my eye catched a sentence.

'I'm sorry for all but, I can't just stop the things I like.'

Len, I understand you.. But, why are you acting like a jerk now?..

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I went inside of the Academy and go straight for my class.

*

~

Len's POV

Now, I'm picking Meiko for the date. While I start the engine of my motorcycle, I suddenly remembered why I transfered to CVA from Arts and Music Academy. 

I sighed. That Academy was good until I almost did the thing with most girls. Since I want to give it a break from being a shota, I asked Dad to transfer to another school, which it was Crypton's Vocaloid Academy. But sadly, I didn't knew that school have vuluptuos and sexy girls! Hell, like when I introduce my name at the class, Girls are whispering my name and stuff. But one thing for sure, there's only one girl who didn't take interest on me. The only genuine friend of mine, Rin Kagamin. That girl..

I picked up Meiko on her apartment and we rode up to Sweet-Ann's Cuisine. Why a Cuisine? All the cuisines I've been visited, was like an old kitchen and dining room. But wow, when me and Meiko walked inside of that cuisine, It looks fancier and more spacious. More like a restaurant but its not. More different than other cuisines. Not to judge a book by its name.

Me and Meiko too a seat, and picked our meal for tonight. A waitress suddenly give us wine. Isn't illegal to drink in a young age?

"Len, after this let's go to my apartment."

Fvck! Shit! She wants us to have the thing! Well, I expected that. I smirked while looking at the menu. Meiko and I's  meal was a medium-raw steak mixing with red wine in it. Okay, the waitress noted our meal as the waitress goes to their kitchen. Killing the boredom, Me and Meiko had a pretty good conversation.

"So Len, sweetheart, are you a good kisser?"

"Hmm... let's just say maybe?"