6

I don't know when will I release Len and Rin having lemon! >__<

Enjoy!~

---

*

Rin's POV

AH.. Finally. It's saturday! Hmmm.. nothing to do since it was too boring inside the house. Hmmm.. how about go to the beach with Miku, Luka and Iroha? Nah. Too hot. Might getting a sunburn for it. Even when I put sunscreen. Hm.. Lemme text Miku for it. I mean, she knows a lot of places to visit.

I grabbed my phone, opened it. Then finding her name in my contacts. Which her name there is LeekQueen-Hatsune.

I texted her by the following:

Hey Miku!

What is it, Rin?

Do you know where
we can visit to make our
our boredom wasted? :)

Yeah.

Then what is it?

Let's go to the
bowling center or to
the Mall. For me I think
that I'll choose Mall.

Then... Mall it is!
Tell to Luka and Iroha
that we'll meet there at
9:00 am. Right now.

Okay Rinny. ;)

Thx Miku!

No problem. I gotta
prepare for the mall
so.. bye!

Bye! ^_^

Just like that. Anyways... My parents are gone due to work and they are gone for two weeks. Which was me and Rinto are only the ones who guard the house..? I saw Rinto right in the living room with Lenka-nee watching a movie. I took a bath of course. After that, I picked a light yellow off-shoulder blouse with a gray skirt that lengths right to my knees and wear it off. Then, I put my white shoulder bag to my shoulder, of course, which I stuffed my bag with a big amount of money, umbrella, face powder and my cellphone. I almost forgot, I put my white hair pins and my signature, bobby white bow. I went downstairs and said a simple 'bye' to Rinto and Lenka-nee. I simply opened the house gate and saw my three friends waiting for me outside.

"Just in time, Rinny."

My friend, Iroha, said while she rested her shoulder to Luka's. I chuckled as I saw Miku eating leeks -_- seriously Miku? SERIOUSLY?! I laughed silently while seeing Miku like that. Blughhh.. anyways..

"Shall we go now, my dearest friends?~" Miku said in a fancy tone like in the last centuries or so. Then Iroha replied.

"We shall, my faithful friend!"

Luka facepalmed as she got inside her car. I replied to Iroha and Miku since I want some fun too. "We shall go now then!~ Onwards to Lady Luka's stunning car!"

We all laughed and went inside the car.

...

...

UGHHH!! I'm bored!! I know, we're still inside the car. I'm bored like a monkey is lazy enough to get a piece of banana. And after many centuries, we finally stopped at the mall.