7

Rin's POV

We arrived at the mall, I was really excited to go inside with my friends. Also, Rinto said that he and Lenka will go here at the mall also. Oh well, I'll find him later. I was waiting for Luka to park her car. I smiled at her when she finished parking at came toward us.

Once we got inside, wow. The mall has so much things to do. It's not like it's my first time here. I'm just ignorant, that's all. I took a place at the arcade, it seems that they have new gaming machines there. I'll go there later once if I'm done hanging out with my friends.

I looked at Iroha and Luka, dragging me and Miku to the nearest bookstore. Well, all of us like books but not as much as them. I shrugged as I went inside. There are books that having discounts or sales. I was walking to the second shelf if I was able to find a book that is my type.

After a few minutes, Iroha and Luka are finished buying books. Never thought that they will buy alot. I looked at Miku, hugging her book that she was longing for. I laughed at her silently. She looked at me, suspicious.

"Are you laughing at me?" She said, blushing. I guess I laughed too loud. I answered yes, since it was already obvious that I was laughing. Miku playfully punched my forearm and saying she forgive me.

We went outside of the bookstore and we literally buy sudfs we would need and want. Iroha buys alot of Hello Kitty themed stuff. Luka buys anything elegant and a Tuna Sashimi pack, she loves Tuna very much. And for Miku, she bought something teal colored stuff and alot of leek bundles. Me? I just bought a perfume, soap, shampoo and some school supplies that are orange scented ad orange themes. I just really love oranges.

I looked at my back, I saw a familiar figure. A blond boy or something.

Is that Len? I went red secretly.

Len's POV

I washed away from Rinto and Lenka. I just really don't want to be stucked between the two love birds. Not that I'm jealous of. I put my hands to my pockets and looked some for a food stand. There are alot of food stands but I was finding the banana food stand.

What? Is it bad fo me to eat a fruit that I love?

I bought two banana pudding and a shake. It was delicious, but not as my sister's recipe. Yeah, I know. I was praising my sister. I just shared my head off to get rid the thought off it and suddenly I bumped to a dude that was about at my height. I stepped back and saw Rei carrying shopping bags. Looks like he's in charge of shopping today. Not a bad luck but meh. I don't care. I walked away at him. No, we're not rivals. We're friends, just not close.

I noticed a blonde figure. It's a girl. Neru? Nah. Lily? Nah. Lola? Nah. That can't be it.

Is that Rin? I smiled, I followed her. Not that I'm sure I like her. And I'm not a stalker. Maybe Rin is the only girl didn't liked me at first sight. I was happy with it. I looked at Rin, not letting her notice me. Looks like she had a group date with her friends.

"Len?"

I heard a familiar voice. I looked at the back and saw Rinto and Lenka. Great.

I looked at them, blankly and hands in my pocket. "What?"

Rinto's POV

Looks like Len is spying my sister, Rin. Could it be he likes her? No way! A boy like him can't be good enough for Rinny! I felt a squeeze on my head. Lenka must've know that I'll do something bad. She let go of the squeeze and went to Len's place. Huh? What the.. okay.

"Len, since we met again inside the mall, let's go to the arcade. With Rinto and his sister." I heard Lenka said that. I observed Len to his response. In the end, he said yes.

I nodded in relief and I heard a thud on my back. I looked at my back and saw Rin. I went to her to look if she's okay. She said yes and I grabbed her hand to introduce her to Len.

Oh yeah, Rin has a crush on Len. I smirked and pat my sister's back ad introduced her.

"So this is my sister, Rin." I saw my sister smiled sheepishly and waved at Lenka ad Len. I heard Lenka whispering to Len about him introducing himself to Rin. He hesitated at first but he let himsef go with the flow.

Len's eyes widened, same goes for Rin. Oh, right. The were classmates. How can I be so forgetful? Oh well.

"It's you!" Rin and Len sad in unison. Me and Lenka chuckled at them. "Well it looks like you both know each other. Now let us go to the arcade."

We all laughed. While we are walking there, I looked at Rin and Len talking stuff and they were laughing. I smiled at them, and looked at Lenka who was smiling.

Lenka's POV

I saw it. I saw my brother smiled. His smile was real now. Most of his smiles wasn't real before. But now, it's different. Of course, I smiled. I was happy for him.

We arrived at the arcade. Me and Rinto split up from Rin and Len but of course, we gave them plenty of money to play games. But secretly, me and Rinto was spying at them while playing.

"Hey Rin, let's play there" I looked at where my brother's finger pointed at. Ohh. It's a gun game. Well technically a haunted house game where you have a gun to kill zombies and such. I saw Rin agree with it and plays the game with my brother. I see how they looked happy and fun.

I focused my game with Rinto, which is a claw machine. We made a bet with each other. If I win, Rinto will have a date with me. And if I lose, I'll give Rinto two oranges.

At the end of the day, Rinto gave me and Len a ride in our way home. Both of us thanked at Rinto and Rin.

"Lenka," I looked at Len.

"Yeah?"

I saw him smile, "Thank you."

-
-
-
-

-

EM BACKKKK AAAA. AFTER A YEAR OR SO IM BACK.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP-

THANK YOU FOR WAITING THIS BAD AUTHOR XDDDD

Till again? Bye uwu