8

Rin's POV

I can't believe I was at the arcade with my crush, Kagamine Len! Oh my gosh, I am so going to thank my fabulous brother for it~. Wow, I sound like a fangirl. Which it doesn't suit me. Ewwww. That's cringey.

Anyways, it was already noon when I woke up, wow. I slept til noon? That's a check then from my bucket list. I stretched up my arms and legs, while looking myself in the mirror. I look like someone who has a bad hair day. Well good thing I don't have one.. Yet.

I went downstairs to see Rinto in his normal shorts, er, boxers I mean. The boxers looks like his favorite girl band and at the back of it was his bias of the band. Oh gosh, is my brother gay? I hope not. I remembered the time when Lenka-nee beats my brother for acting gay in front of people. She thought it as hilarious and embarrassing. I laughed silently and threw a decent outfit for my brother.

He looked at me with a shocked face then blinked a lot of times when he saw the outfit. Uh, did he just set it aside? "Wh-- Rinny, don't tell me-" I cut him off by sabotaging him with a pillow. I sat beside him and crossed my arms. Now that I am acting like this, why?

"You know I hate that lousy brand," my brother pouted. Man, he can get so picky and maybe he is a fashionista secretly. I did bought the outfit for him, and I know he hates the brand.. But it's on sale! Plus, I am short on money.

I rolled my eyes, "I could have a refund if you want, I have the receipt though-" by the time I knew, I was feeling unusual as my brother stood up immediately. Him doing that gives me goosebumps, sheesh. I slapped myself internally as I have my senses back to reality. Woah, that rhymes.

"Have a refund and let's eat outside with your money--" he snickered, so he has the guts to tell me to use my own money for his food? Our food? Well.. If it is about food, I guess I have to say yes? I really do hope Rinto won't call other people because I am low on cash.

I looked at my side as I heard my brother calling his girlfriend. Speaking of that, I really want to smack him. Ugh, does he even think that I am rich? Oh please, I know we have money a lot but still. He shouldn't waste it.

"Yeah Lenka! Also, bring your brother with us. Okay babe? Love you, bye!~"

I cringed when I hear him saying things like that. Every time if he does that. Babe? Pfft, their call names are outdated. It should be some fictional character names like Pee Pee and Poo Poo. Imagine that..

Lenka's POV

"I love you too, bye~!" I hung up our phone call after I said my goodbye. I saw my brother caught and listening our call while he's eating his banana flavoured lollipop. I raised an eyebrow at him with a quizzically face. "What..?" Uh-oh, he might be thinking suspicious..

Len smirked and placed his arm on his waist, "Sooo~ what were you two talking about?" If he's going to think that we're going to do unprofessional things, he'll be going to have a handful smack! My brother is a pervert, I know. But I blame it on his previous school.

"Going to the mall. Wanna come with us? His sister Rin is there." I turned my back on him as I grabbed my sling bag. "I heard you and her get along. Anyways, if you want to come, grab your money." I smiled at him as I went upstairs to my room.

I know, but I have to bring him. Rinto knows this, mission to bring my little brother back. If only Len agrees to come with us, that would be helpful. "Ah, sure. I'll join!" I heard my brother shouted so that I could hear it from the door. Heh, good choice.

So I picked out a knee length pink pastel dress with a white blazer to fit in and stockings to keep it stylish. I put my hair in a ponytail as usual and grabbed my doll shoes. Style and fashion matters when you go outside, that would Rinto says. So, I grabbed a mini pink sling bag, spacious enough to keep my purse and phone tucked inside safe.

To be honest, Len is the fashionable type, Rinto too! I wonder why guys nowadays is good at style. Meh, girls should arise, but oh well. 

I came outside of my room as I saw Len waiting at the living room sofa. He's fast to change clothes, surprisingly he wore a purple turtle neck long sleeved shirt inside as he covered with a white t-shirt, down to let he pair with it he wore simple jean shorts with simple shoes. His hair is in a ponytail, very usual and as always.