5

Oh! A little note to you guys! This chapter might have a slight language.

Enjoy!~

Rin's POV

I was busy on making my homework on English. Nosebleed for English, note that. I'm not taking offense on my country, am I? Well, Japanese people are not fluent in speaking in English, including me. So yeah, lucky me. Sarcasm everyone! So, I was called by my mom downstairs to eat dinner. Of course, I went downstairs. I saw Rinto eating dinner already, yet everytime I see him eating I imagined that he is a pig. I'm such a bad little sister. Pout? Nah, I'm used to it. I washed my hands as I sat on the chair.

"So my little sister, can I ask you something?"

This is rare. I'm shocked so as my parents. Well, Rinto doesn't question anything but sometimes. So yeah. This is naturally rare. I raised my eyebrow at him while chewing a fried meat.

"Sure. What I can do to you, dear brother of mine?"

Formalities? Me and Rinto are already used to this. Whenever he questions or needed help from me, we went formal each other. Which was pretty fun. Oh wait.. I think I forgot something. Hmmm.. oh yeah! Did you know that Rinto sleep talks about him and Lenka-nee having their marriage assembled? It was funny when I heard it.

"Rin, my little sister, do you like the new kid?"

Out of blue, huh? Wait.. after seconds of realizing.. What the?! Of course I already like him.. since at first sight.. I covered my slight blush at my brother, who was chuckling about the question as my mom squealed and dad went sulking while eating his curry. I know dad very well. Especially mom!

"Uhm... yeah. I did like Len! So what, Rinto? Laugh at me if you want.." 

Folks, the more you hide the feelings, the more you fall in love. Sighing, mom hugged me as I saw dad crying and said, "My little daughter is growing up.." Then Rinto hugged dad from the back and exclaimed back, which wad dramatically faking his crying, "Our Rinny has grown up.. I'm proud of her.." Typical Rinto. Well, he had been taking acting classes and also French language classes. So, I'm kinda jealous at him. But nah. Not my type to do that. Tch.

After eating dinner with family, I rushed up to my room. I mean, why I fell in love with Len Kagamine?! I never fell in love these days. But why him?! I hate this feeling.

Love.

I sighed. And slept through all my thinking.

I woke up. It was morning. I got up and did my morning routine in the bathroom. Wore my clothes, and ate breakfast. I didn't waited Rinto off course! He's a snail to me. He's just too slow! Wait, scratch that, He's too slow! I sighed, brushed my teeth, and waited Rinto outside. Well, I'm not used without Rinto on going to school. It's just plain weird, you know? After waiting for decades, I saw him went outside, where I actually was waiting for like centuries! Well, yeah for me. Oh! Didn't I say 'waiting for decades'? Lol, I actually meant 'centuries' for that. Damn me! Realizing... I actually mentioned Rinto many times.

"C'mon, Rinny. School's waiting for us."

Darn school. Why you always give us homeworks? Well, its the teachers fault anyways. So half screw them! Okay. I regret when I say that! Hey! Teachers are important too! We went inside the car, going to the academy.

Arriving, we both went inside the school's golden gates, I saw Len by the bulletin board, with his angelic face. Wait... ANGELIC?! Looks like I describe myself as 'stalker'.. sheesh. This feeling..  The bell rang, as Rinto gave me a simple 'bye' when I watched him going to his classroom. I went mine, and sat on my chair. Waiting for the teacher, which was my little cousin's brother, YOHIOloid. Which the shortcut was 'Hio'. Hio-sensei, suits him.

Len's POV

Yeah, last night is kinda... you know? Uhm.. exotic? I hate that night. Like hell, when Meiko's boyfriend came in that cuisine, Meiko just said to me, "Let's break up". And I was like. "Whattttt...?".. Damn her! lol, it's my fault anyways.  well I never did care anyway. More hot girls to hit though. Sighing, and praying that my shota side has to be killed. Fu****g sh*t is my shota side. Hmmm... But ughhhh.. I mean, I knew a girl that didn't even liked me since we met. I just realize that I fell in love with her. But, she's my only genuine friend of mine that doesn't like me like those who are chasing and fangirl-ing about me. It disgust me. Bleghhhhh! I was in Karma with Meiko. Yuckkkkk! Besides, the next target is.... Yowane Haku. Prepare for my sperms, Haku. Oh. Class is about to start, which is Science. Good thing its Science.

Yeah. As I went inside Science Class, I already sat and waiting for a girl to come at me. Expectations from me.. damn it! Hmm.. I saw Rin, who sat beside the window. I smirked, I sense Haku coming at me. Hehe, free egg cells for me.. mwahhhahaha!

-Timeskip-

Hmm.. Man.. I ended up in bed with Haku. But good thing, she's wearing condoms. She felt meh. Anyways.. tomorrow will be a good day..

Soo... Ciao guys!

////

Sorry if it's short.. bye..

Also, this is dedicated to Vperder and Pine_Stars.  Thank you for the support. Bye.