Bar

Beca walked into the apartment and moped to her bedroom. Not too long after, Fat Amy made her way into Beca's room, prepared to pester the short brunette.

"Hey Short Stuff. Why so mopey?" Amy questioned.

"Jesse and I broke up." Beca sighed.

"Yes!" Amy pumped her fist.

"What?" Beca asked.

"I'm going to teach you how to live! For the first time since we met, you're single! Let the adventures begin!" Amy shouted.

"Amy, I dated Jesse for seven years." Beca sighed. "I can't just get over him in one night."

"Yes you can! Using, what I call, The Fat Amy Method." Amy said and waited for a reaction. "'What is The Fat Amy Method?' you might ask-"

"I'm not asking that."

"Well, you see, it is a complex algorithm used to pick up hot dates." Amy said with confidence.

"And this is how you picked up Bumper?" Beca asked.

"Yes sir!" Amy said.

"Interesting..." Beca replied.

"So, what do ya say?" Amy asked.

"Maybe another night, I should probably get to bed. It's been a long day."

"Not so fast!" Amy said and pulled Beca close. "You're going out tonight."

"Look, Amy, just because you want to get laid, doesn't mean I do, too." Beca said.

"Well, do you?" Amy asked.

"A little, but that's not the point."

"Then what is the point?"

"The point is...ugh...I just have to get changed and we can head out."

"Yes!" Amy said.

---

The two women went to the bar right near their apartment. They sat and drank for an hour before Amy spotted a hot guy.

"Hey Becs, want to play a fun game?" Amy asked.

"Not really." Beca said.

"It's called 'have you met Beca?'"

"Oh no."

"Hey, have you met Beca?" Amy said to the hot guy she had spotted.

"Hi, I'm Beca." Beca said with a fake smile across her face. "Just excuse me a moment, I have to ask my friend something." Beca pulled Fat Amy to the side. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting you laid. What does it look like I'm doing?" Amy said.

"I broke up with Jesse because-" Beca started. "You know what, forget it. I'm going home." Beca started to walk out. "Goodbye, whatever your name is." She said to the guy.