Pet | 5. Hate

[P R E S E N T]

After many years I have been contented on seeing him over the phone.

I have been contented on asking him how he was, not knowing how he actually feel or what he was doing.

But right now, I could be with him...

Those years that I've suffered without him would be replaced of years that I'm going to spend with him.

Our deal was to get married after my college, yet if he still wasn't ready, I'm okay with it. What's wrong with waiting for him if I already did?

And I'm still young. There are things that I need to enjoy first.

Finally, I'm in South Korea.

"Hong Joshua! Get ready because I will make you crazy over me!" I said to myself excitedly.

Pulling my luggage, I saw him waiting on me with a card that has my name written. He waved his hand as soon as he noticed me.

Just like in the movies, I ran to him, forgetting my things, and hugged him.

He lifted me as he hugged me and I heard him chuckle too.

"How's your trip?" He asked and got my things from me.

"It was tiring but thanks to you I've been recharged." I winked at him and he laughed.

"You're so fine, darling." He complimented while he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"You didn't bring a driver?" I asked when we continued on walking towards the car park.

"No. We have another company."

There was a girl who was wearing like a business suit, leaning her back against the car. She was pretty even though her height wasn't the same with me.

She straightened when she noticed that we were looking at her. She looked professional and respectable even with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Hyejeong, this is Mei."

"It's nice to meet you." She stretched my hand and offered a shake hand with me.

"H-hi..." I greeted awkwardly.

"Mei, meet my girlfriend. This is Hyejeong." My eyes grew when Joshua wrapped his hands on her waist.

-----------------

"Your room will be here." He showed me happily.

"Jisoo." The 'other woman' called. I looked away to hide how I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm?" Joshua hummed sweetly.

"This is your room, right?" She reminded with a tone of annoyance.