22. Go home

Hello! This is the author-nim doing her note at the beginning of the chapter.

I started this story way back 2017 and here I am at 2020 doing an update because I was so busy back then and my mind couldn't think of a better story ahead.

I came to a conclusion that you can't rush anything because I'm pretty proud that this book has already found its direction after being in hiatus for many months then became active them back to being in hiatus. (My days of being hiatus was way longer than the days that I updated.)

And I am able to make a new book after three years and that is the fourth book of the series. It's a brand new start for me. 

P.S. Short update because Wattpad deleted my draft twice.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)
-Luhaenshii
-----------------------

Sarang noticed that I was toying with the steak using my fork. Everyone was happy on having a party and was just excited to get together.

"Why won't you eat? Do you not like the food?" She asked me worriedly.

"Jun is not eating too." Hyejeong pointed the guy who was waiting for someone.

"You have a new chef, Seungcheol? This food is amazing." Seungkwan praised the food. I agreed with him. I had a bite of the dishes and I wanted more but...

"I'm happy that you like it. Well, I don't have a new chef. I just borrowed one." Seungcheol answered.

Shortly, a woman appeared. She was removing her apron and about to join the party.

The boys complimented the woman and her food.

"Huang Daoxi?" I recognized that face. My grandparents had a business with the Huang's before, and Daoxi was just eye-catching even if she always stands behind her sister.

"It's Wen. Wen Daoxi." It was Jun who corrected her surname. I thought that Joshua and I were the ones who got married first, but these boys have a lot under their sleeves. Who knows? Maybe it wasn't Jun who got married first too.

Daoxi sat next to Sarang and across her was Jun who was staring at her intently.

"She doesn't like you food." Hyejeong got our attention. It turned out that she was pointing me.

I shook my head and disagreed. I loved the food.

"No. It's just that..." I gave a quick glance of the guy across me.

Joshua was watching me. The whole time that I couldn't eat because I could feel his gaze piercing through me.

I didn't like how he looked at me.

It's the same way how Jun looked at Daoxi...

You mean like looking in loved?

I didn't want to embarrass myself so I ate and erased Joshua from my mind. It's a good thing that the girls helped me forget the situation that I was into.

The three girls were extremely nice. I couldn't even remember why I hated Hyejeong before because she was trying to make me feel comfortable.

It wasn't long when Jun approached us and fetched Daoxi away from us. The next one was Sarang who was called by Wonwoo.

And I was alone with Hyejeong. She was watching the boys being playful while on the table.

"I heard that you ran from the house. You already have the guts, huh." She started the conversation.