Pet|6. Witch

I accompanied Joshua in a school that he built as his foundation. He was talking with the school's principal as I looked around. A familiar figured caught my mind. Her outfit was just plain pastel shirt and a light denim pants, being covered by a apron with a childish design.

The room was full of kids and they followed whatever she did.

So, this is Hyejeong on her job.

Maybe this is one of the reasons why Hong likes her, she's good with kids.

When she felt that someone was watching her, she got outside to face me. She removed her apron and gave me a proud look.

"So, you're a teacher." I gave her a head-to-toe look.

"Yes, unlike you who is currently unemployed. Can I help you?" She smirked.

"I'm just checking what's so special about you. You don't look like the perfect girl that everyone is saying."

"I don't care what they think of me, I'm just showing who really am I." She turned away.

"Well, you look like a rude bitch who likes committed man."

She didn't answer nor gave me a glance.

"I'm Joshua's fiancée." I said firmly. Finally, she stopped and looked at me.

"I know." She said, followed with a smile.

"Then why do you continue on sticking on him?"

"Why not? It's Jisoo's will." She sounded like she was mocking me. And that smug grin never left her face, not even once.

But I won't lose.

"If he tells you to stop, will you do it?"

"Of course." She answered right away. She didn't even need to think twice.

Like her love isn't as deep as mine.

"I will make sure that I find what stinks about you. And you will regret it when I find it." I declared boldly.

I didn't care if she told Joshua. I wouldn't let her blind him.

---------------

Joshua invited Hyejeong to join us for lunch. He marched right away where her class was rather than looking for me. I bet he didn't expect to see us together.

"Joshua." I called him in the middle of our meals.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he dropped his utensils on his plate.

"Let's get married." I suggested firmly.

He froze, while Hyejeong picked her glass and the drank the wine on it in just one shot.

"Okay." He replied when he got his sanity back. He has a smile plastered on his face.

Is that what he's only waiting for? Will he break up with Hyejeong with it?

"I want it by next month." I chirped happily.

"Excuse me." Hyejeong, who couldn't hide the irritation on her face, stood.

I smiled so sweetly on her when our eyes met, and she gasped silently.

"Sure." Joshua still agreed.

I fucking won.

"Jisoo." Hyejeong called with a tone of disapproval.

"I'm doing it because you like it, Mei. But if you ask me, I don't want to. That's why we have to make a deal." Joshua demanded. Giving him a power wouldn't hurt.

"What deal?"

"That we will get divorced after a year, you won't interfere with my relationship with Hyejeong, and my friends do not need to know that I am married." He enumerated nonchalantly.

Hyejeong was still not happy about it. She remained frowning. I noticed that he was trying to hold her hand but she kept on resisting.

"What!?" I screamed, not minding if we caught the attention of the customers around us.

"Of course, you can demand for your own rules. I don't want to be unfair with you." He said casually.

"Excuse me, but I need to go somewhere." Hyejeong dragged her feet out of the restaurant without asking Joshua's approval.

"Take care." Joshua said. He faced me and crossed his arms. I got annoyed when I saw the innocent smile on his face.

"Be my Mei? Let me snort at that. In exhange, do you want my sarcasm and death? Well I'll damn give it to you. How arrogant can you get? You change for the worst." I raged. I wanted to hit his face and to scream on him, but I remained calm.

I'm afraid that my anger turn into tears.

"I'll book us a ticket for tomorrow. Be prepared." He said coldly. He pushed his plate off even it was still half-full. He seemed to lost his appetite.

"If you want to replace me, choose someone better! S-she's a witch! Can't you see that? She's setting us apart!" I continued, but his heart was closed to believe me.

"Hyejeong is a good woman, everyone can verify that."