Pet | 23. Revelations

"I'm so glad that you come back to visit us." My grandmother couldn't hide her excitement when she saw us with our luggage in our hands.

The maids appeared immediately, taking all our things inside.

I gave her a tight embrace and a kiss on a cheek.

"Joshua is pestering me." I smiled. He knew how much my grandparents were so cool to me.

After a month of staying back on his home, he promised to take a break at once, so that we could have a proper bonding time and I'm so happy that I got to spend it with him plus my precious grandparents.

"Then, I should thank my dear Joshua because he remembered to lend us our granddaughter." Grandmother grinned. "You're glowing. Must be love."

I blushed and avoided her teasing smile.

"We kissed." I confessed like a girl who just got her first kiss.

She chuckled and whispered.

"With tongue?" I nodded shyly.

"Did he cup your butt?"

I gasped and my grandmother laughed. I was known to be conservative about things like these while my grandma seemed comfortable even if we talked about sex. I was the one who's acting really old. She's pretty cheerful unlike grandfather who was always serious. Despite their different personalities, I knew that he loved her so much.

I didn't even know how to sleep after Joshua kissed me, since I was extremely shy.

"What are you whispering, huh? Your granddaughter looks sick. Her face is so red." It was grandfather. Next to him was Joshua who looked curious about what happened to me too.

"Things that you won't enjoy." She scoffed at him.

Joshua checked my temperature using the back of his hand. He seemed to know that I was okay, so he sighed a relief. He knew that I was blushing instead and he had a hint on what we were talking to.

"Is it okay if I come with your grandfather? I know that I promise you a vacation--"

I smiled and permitted his request. You couldn't really stop him from working and that's okay. I saw my whole family being dedicated at work, but only Joshua was the only one who could take care of a partner very well.

"Go." I pushed him away gently. "I have grandma with me." Who was watching us from few feet away.

He smiled genuinely and stepped forward back at me.

"Thank you. You're the best."

I was surprised when he pulled by my nape and kissed me in front of my grandparents. I was shocked that I couldn't move or open my mouth.

My grandmother coughed, making Joshua stopped and looked at me.

The way that the side of his lips raised, I knew that I was burning. He was always familiar on the shade of red everytime that we kissed. He said that he was already training me for a month to get used to his kisses, but we still found myself blushing every single time.

I gave grandmother a playful glare. How could she end it while I haven't responded yet?

"Get a room." It was from grandfather who decided to go inside first.

"By the way, Joshua. Your father said that he wanted to see you. He's on the way to talk to you."

I looked at him and the intentions seemed unknown to him too.