1.

Hi guys welcome to the third book, first thing I wanted to say is I asked you guys what you wanted to see in this book and I've taken all your suggestions into consideration, but unfortunately I will not be able to grant them all so i'm sorry in advanced if I make anyone upset or annoyed I do try my best and  I already have the story line planned out for the story so yeah but anyway I'll try my best to make you guys happy, I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of crown me.

*Perrie's Pov* [Not edited]

The sun peeked cheerily through the kitchen window. Purple hues painted the sky, casting our quiet neighbourhood in a rosy glow that was unusually vivid for February. But despite the beauty of the peaceful London morning unfolding outside, I only had eyes for the love of my life who was lounging against the counter. Black sweatpants hung low off her hips while only a sports bra covers her chest, displaying her carved abs and her V line that I loved to run my fingers over.

(Her abs and V line would look something like this.)

Her hair was still tangled from this morning's lovemaking session

Her hair was still tangled from this morning's lovemaking session. It hadn't even been an hour since her beautiful eyes had been locked on mine while she coaxed my body to two toe curling orgasms. But as gorgeous as her body was, it had nothing on her heart. My chest tightened as I considered that she was mine. It seemed impossible that this brutally beautiful women belonged to me.

Jade's mouth curved into a knowing smirk as I drank her in. She held out a mug of my favourite tea. "For you, my love."

I took a cautious sip from it and nodded approvingly.

"Am I finally getting the hang of it?" She asked. Last time Jade made me tea she remember everything expect for the water, which I don't understand how and lets just say it didn't taste very good.

"Not bad Jadey, But if you're going to keep me up half the night, I might have to start drinking coffee again," I teased lightly, trying to ignore the way my lower belly tensed at the memories of how she'd kept me up. Being late to work was becoming a bad habit and I didn't need to tempt myself any further.

Jade and I had fallen into a comfortable routine during the last few months despite our ongoing argument regarding tea versus coffee. We'd survived the holiday season and both our families along with it. That was no small feat, given that her mother would prefer I vanished into thin air and that my own parents marriage was hanging by a thread. Still, our relationship was more solid than ever. The lies and secrets that had once created a wall between us had been replaced by trust and understanding. Now it was time to start focusing on the changes this year would bring. It wasn't that I didn't want to marry Jade. I couldn't wait to be her wife. It was that it meant spending time with people I'd rather avoid, as well as facing just how much my life was about to change.

Her hand cupped my chin and drew my attention back to her. Back to this moment and away from the future. "You've got that I'm overthinking things look on your face Pez."