4.

This chapter sucks and I'm sick as right now and can't think straight so I did the best I could. Hope you enjoy.

*Jade's Pov*

The building was full of diplomats and distant relatives. The few friendly faces in the crowd were courtesy of Perrie's guest list and Luke's good sense. Still, I had to hand it to Luke, he'd managed to make the whole event somehow feel festive a rare feat for any Royal gathering. The crowd had been trickling in for the past hour, swelling until the party spilled throughout most of the main floor. Despite the party's liveliness, the fact that I'd been separated from Perrie for the third time in the space of that hour was unacceptable.

Spotting her, I sidestepped a Russian diplomat with a friendly nod and headed in her direction. She was huddled with Jesy no doubt avoiding her parents, whispering. My breath rasped at the sight of her. I wondered if she'd been advised to play up the blushing bride bit for today. If she had been, I wished I could thank whoever had suggested it. Her blonde hair was gathered loosely, cascading in waves over her shoulder and providing contrast to her skin. But it was her dress that made my not so little friend in my pants twitch.

(I couldn't decide which dress so you guys can choose or if you don't like either just imagine something different when reading)

Drawing up behind her, I pressed my palm to the small of her back

Drawing up behind her, I pressed my palm to the small of her back. Under my hand, her skin heated through the thin fabric.

It took considerable effort to remind myself that now was neither the time nor place. It took even more effort to convince my dick.

"I thought we were celebrating our engagement," I said, "but I can't seem to keep track of my fiancée."

Jesy grinned, shaking her head. "Should I leave you two alone? Word to the wise, this place has like fifty rooms, but please find one that locks."

"Get your mind out of the gutter." Perrie smacked her best friend lightly on the arm.

"Speaking of dirty minds," Jesy said, "I see my hottie. Maybe I'll go find one of those locking rooms."