2.

[A friend of mine wanted me to try out something in this story as you already know Jade in this book is dominant and sometimes submissive but Perrie mostly is but I've never really got into it really into detail about it with the sex scenes. So in this chapter I've put a little tiny bit of bondage and other things it's not much but i'll say when it starts and ends if you don't want to read it]

*Perrie's Pov*

"Why is Ryan Reynolds so charmingly in movies?" Luke asked as he rounded the corner with a bowl of popcorn. He sank onto the guest bed next to me and turned his attention back to the tv. "I so want a piece of him."

Jesy's head swiveled around to stare him down, eyebrow already crooked. "You're taken," she reminded him. "Don't make me text Edward."

"Where is he anyway?" I asked.

"Now, now. You have to admit he's attractive" Luke held a hand up in surrender, and then pointed to me. "Please tell me you agree Perrie."

"You're avoiding the question," Jesy accused, a knowing smile stealing across her full lips.

"I resent that." Luke shook his head.

"Spill, Luke. You're jumpier than usual." Jesy said.

"You're blocking the best scene," he said, craning to see past her.

"Well, I hate to ruin it for you but they fall in love. Now stop avoiding the question. You called us for a girl's night," I reminded him. "So out with it."

"As if I'm the only one keeping secrets." Luke said. "You're in your own world Perrie."

"I'm getting married in a few weeks!"

"Am I the only one without trouble in paradise?" Jesy asked, not buying my excuse either.

"Trouble?" Both Luke and I repeated at the same time.

"Clearly, I'm misreading you both," Jesy said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Don't make me turn this tv off."

Sighing, I slumped back against the upholstered headboard. If Jade believed it wasn't worth it to make me worry about Zayn, it definitely wasn't worth making Jesy and Luke worry about him. Still I didn't particularly like the idea of lying to my best friends, especially since it seemed to prove Jade had a point when she'd chosen to keep this information from me. Of course, that wasn't the only thing on my mind.

"Jade is going to be traveling more and more. My mum is on me about wedding stuff every waking minute and I'm officially unemployed as of this morning."

"You'll have plenty to keep you busy soon," Luke said in a soft voice.

"Exactly." I grabbed a nearby pillow and hugged it to my chest. "It's not like Jade makes becoming a Royal sound appealing."

"It's not like she has any other choice," Jesy jumped in. "And neither do you if you want to marry her."

Luke and I shared a look. Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking about this.

"What was that look?" Jesy demanded.

I hesitated, unable to voice the possibility, so Luke told her for me, "Jade could renounce the throne."

"Would she really consider doing that?" Jesy asked. "I can't imagine she would now if she hasn't already."

"I don't know," I lied. I was positive Jade wanted nothing more than to dismantle the monarchy piece by piece but her position afforded her access to private security and the funds to pay them. She was doing it for me.