💻BONUS CHAPTER: (Ben moment)💻

Here is a bonus chapter for ya'll while you wait :3.

~~~

I was sitting on the couch watching BEN play Majora's Mask. The game was glitchy and noisy but is fun to play; according to BEN. I sighed in boredom and glanced at his focused face, his tongue sticking out as he plays; which is kinda cute.

I blushed at my thought but quikly recovered for I was bored out of my mind and I didn't want to play with BEN, cause I know he cheats, though he denies it...but I have to admit, he is good at games.

"Hey BEN..." I called out, but he ignored me and continued playing, so I started poking him, hoping to annoy him to get his full attention. After about a full minute of endless poking he finally gave in and gave a long sigh before pausing the game.

"What do you want, 16?" He asked, annoyance present in his voice.

I opened my mouth to answer but realization hit me, I didn't really have anything to say to him. I quickly closed my mouth and looked down at my feet, hoping to think of something quick.

"If you don't mind, I'll be going back to playing and don't disturb me." Wow...I got on his nerves haven't I? Usually, he'll be this cheery, perverted blonde, but now, he's a serious, rude jerk, which is kinda attractive. Wait what?!

"You like him~" (A/N: eeeyyy...would you look at that, Happy's voice is in your head...)

UURRGGG...I wish my thoughts would just shut up!

"Too bad he won't like you back...~"

AGH! Quiet! Shut it! I don't like him...

"There's no point denying (Name)~"

Uuuuggghhhh... I wonder what its like to live in my brain.

Wait a minute...that's it!

"Hey BEN, what's it like in your...uhm well...world? Like the video game dimension?"

BEN froze and paused the game.

"Ugh...you don't have to answer if you--"

"Its actually quite nice..."

I glanced at him to see he's still facing the television. "Really?" I raised an eyebrow. "How?"

He slowly turned to me "Would you like me to show you, 16?"

My eyes widened "Wait...you could do that? I mean, show me?!" My heart was doing back flips from excitement and nervousness.

He chuckled and smirked at me "Of course I can, I don't only transport in electricity, but I can suck you in too." He stood up and offered his hand to me. "Well?"

I nodded and took his hand, he smirked wider and walked in front of the television, he glanced at me before proceeding to enter the pixelated dimension, my body started to pixelate as white filled my vision, the light hurt my eyes so I closed them to protect my eyesight.

"Open your eyes..."

As soon as I opened my eyes, my breath hitched. It was, beautiful. The trees are greener, the sky is brighter, sparkling dusts were floating around us, it was just...wow.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard BEN say.

"Yeah." I answered, still not looking away from the breath-taking sight.

I slowly looked down at my body and noticed that my body was different, I had a more cartoony like structure. I had spotted a nearby lake and ran towards it, not noticing I was holding BEN's hand; making him run with me. Wow, even the lake is sparkling. I glanced down at my reflection and saw that my face looked cleaner that it was, there was no dried blood on my forehead, but is still had a hole, my stitch looked neater, my eyes were a sparkling (e/c) with a goldish tint at the pupils, and my hair looked softer and silkier.