(5.5) Friend or foe?

WARNING⚠
.CURSING.

.A WHOLE LOT OF MIND FUCKS.

.AND AN EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER.

~~~

"Jeff the killer?"

"The one and only." He backed away from me and gave me a 'smirk' as he stared straight into my soul, looking for any fear in my eyes. I responded by staring blankly right back at him. He seems to be proud of his name, though I don't really know why.

"I'm sorry...who?" I asked sheepishly, my face still unfazed. His smirked disappeared and was replaced with a scowl.

"What do you mean 'who'?! I'm the most famous killer FYI." Wow from a sarcastic killer to a moody, spoiled teenage girl...thats a new record.

I crossed my arms and huffed. "Uhm just so you know, I was locked in a white room for three years, so I may or may have not missed a few things."

"Not enough reason for you NOT to know my name!" He squealed like a little girl, though his glare is terrifying.

I glared back equally as terrifying. "Ooohhh I'm sorry, 'Mr. I'M-FAMOUS-AND-YOU-SHOULD-KNOW-MY-NAME'. But finding entertainment or someone to talk to for at least 10 minutes could be rare in my shoes...it was hard to know any outside information at all! Heck it was even hard to know any information inside the asylum itself!"

He opened his mouth to say something, only to be closed again, he shakily clenched his fists seemingly out of anger. I readied myself for any of his attacks. Come at me, bitch. As I was stanced, he unclenched his fists and and again gave me one of his 'smirks'. What is he up to now?

"Actually, you DID know, and you talked to much more people than you can actually remember." His smirk widened as he taunted me with his words. "Guess you couldn't take the pressure eh?"

"Excuse me, what?" Wait...the voices are gone...maybe I'm dreaming again, yeah..."Actually, go ahead and 'kill' me right now, you sass queen."

His face morfed into another scowl, a low growl emerged from his throat as he tightly gripped on his knife, though he only remained still. "You know, Ms. (Last name), it would be much easier if you stop with those silly demands and come with me."

"Heh, you know I expected more from you since you are what you say 'A famous killer', and killers like you would hate to leave without a fight." I smirked.

"Hm okay then." Within a blink of an eye he was in front of me, his knife raised. "You know, you're right...but apparently I have a time limit cause boss wants to meet you sooner." He brought his knife down to my left shoulder, and within seconds felt a sharp pain coursed through my veins.

"Ow! What the fuck!" I stumbled back and removed the knife off my shoulder. I held on to my now pained, healing shoulder. "Shit why do my dreams have to be realistic?!"

He looked at me confused. "Holy shit, never knew you were this delusional, but I like that." He grinned and then resumed to throw strikes at me.

I'm...not dreaming...time to get serious.

I jumped to the side as soon as his knife was about to stab me again. "Okay fucker, shit is getting serious." I tried to throw punches at him, dodging every punch with ease. "Tell me the real reason why you know me!" I growled and quickened my movements.

"If you really want to know what fucking happened in your past then just come with me!" He said inbetween each dodge he makes. "Do you really think you know everything about Lisa!" He shouted, obviously tired of my persistency. I stopped dead in my tracks at the mention of my mother figure, my fist was still raised in midair, just a feet away from the man's face.