(3) Garden of shadows

(⚠WARNING: GORE AND CURSING⚠)

Everyone said that dreams do come true.

"Help!"

Pathetic.

"Please! Save us!"

Useless.

"I'm sorry!"

Too late.

"No don't!"

Why?

"Stop!"

Why should I?

I guess they forgot nightmares are dreams too.

.
.
.

Third person's POV~

(Name) had been asleep for hours. It is now late noon; the bed sheet and clothes are sure to have dried already from the scorching heat of the sun, and the gentle breeze of the winds blowing outside. It was no question actually, since the cottage she was staying in is right next to a forest.

(Name) shifted in her sleep and slowly fluttered her eyes open, adjusting to ray of light coming through the window.

How long was I asleep?

She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, forgetting the fact that she had escaped the retched asylum. She yawned and stretched her aching limbs, her bones and joints cracking with every movement she made. Looking around with still slightly blurry eyes, once cleared-- her eyes widened as she realized she was in a different room--far different.

This isn't the asylum.

She felt overjoyed and confused at the same time.

What am I doing here?! How did I escape? Did someone help me and brought me here?!

She closed her eyes and tried so hard to remember one tiny detail of anything that could have brought her here. But instead of remembering a piece of the memory, she had recollected her memories of all the earlier events. Escaping, the gun shots, stab wounds, dying, resurrecting, forest, helicopter, police men, dogs...tall faceless creature.

Right! I finally escaped that hell hole! How could I forgot?! And that creature...

Little did (Name) know, she's showing off symptoms to a certain type of sickness.

(A/N: Eeeeeehhhh...Marble Hornets fan anybody?)

"Oh right. I have to get the clothes and the bedsheet."

Weakly standing up, she dragged her feet to the houses' backyard.

It was a sunny and windy afternoon, just the right weather to live in, plus the house; where she'll call her new home--is secluded and located far away from the city. It was the perfect hideaway, but in the back of her mind; she thinks she mustn't stay here for long, for she knows, she'll be found soon enough. She knows how the people thinks--they are too smart, they can find her, whether it may be accidentally or deliberately. She knows she'll have to leave this place eventually, if she doesn't​ want to get caught. She'll have to switch place to place, and change her appearance a bit--in short; she'll need lots of things.