(2) Home

(⚠ WARNING: GORE AND LIME⚠)

~~~

Third person's POV~

"Mommy look what I caught!"

"Oh? What is it dear?"

Tiny delicate hands, that are clasped together opened to reveal a red, majestic monarch butterfly.

"Wow, so pretty, just like you, my little flower." Her mother smiled brightly and ruffled the little girl's hair as she giggled and let the butterfly fly away.

"Mommy, why is daddy never around?" Her mother's smile instantly fell and her eyes pooled at the mention of her...cheating husband.

"Daddy...has been busy these past few weeks." A single tear slid down the soft rosy red cheeks of her mother, but quickly wiped it away as she doesn't want her daughter to see her own mother in a vulnerable state. "(Name), whatever happens I want you to stay strong okay? Mommy is always here and I love you."

"Love you too, mommy." The mother cradled the little girl in her arms, humming a soft tune as she lulled her to sleep. The little girl is fighting to keep her eyes open, but alas, her eyelids soon dropped as she entered the dreamland.

[Timeskip]

"WHY DO ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?! I HAVE GAVE YOU ENOUGH CHANCES YET YOU STILL REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!"

Little (Name) shot up from her bed to the sounds of screaming and things shattering. She have heard her mother's cries every night but this is a new scenario.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE! IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD BE THIS LOUD! I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE DIVORCE PAPERS ALREADY!"

7-year-old (Name) slowly crept her way to her parent's room. The door was open ajar, using it to her advantage, she peeked through the slight crack. Seeing their​ family picture, shattered on the ground, broken pieces of glass from bottles and mirrors scattered everywhere.

"THEN WHY DON'T WE GET IT NOW?!"

"FINE! I GET THE KID!"

"YOU COULD RUIN MY VIRGINITY. YOU COULD RUIN MY LIFE. BUT YOU NEVER, I REPEAT...NEVER RUIN MY FAMILY! YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY CHILD FROM ME!"

"THAT DAMN KID IS MY CHILD TOO AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE HER!"

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ACTING LIKE A FATHER AROUND HER! AND NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE HER...FOR ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU COULD USE HER AS A MAID!"

"GOD! WON'T YOU EVER SHUT UP!"

"SHUT UP?! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO SHUT UP WHEN CLEARLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AT YOU! YOU KNOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I MET YOU! I REGRET EVER GETTING MARRIED TO YOU BUT WHAT I DON'T REGRET IS GIVING BIRTH TO MY ONLY FAMILY. YOU HAVE PROMISED ME THAT I WAS THE ONE WHEN CLEARLY I WASN'T! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M LEAVING AND I'M TAKING MY CHILD AWAY!"

"No, you aren't going anywhere."

"Excuse me?! Now see here--"
*CRASH!*