(5) A split in reality

WARNING!⚠
.GRAPHIC CONTENT. TOO MUCH CURSING.
⚠CREEPYPASTA ALERT⚠

What if you have been asleep all your life, and you wake up, and realize "Oh, it was all a dream".

~~~

Narrator's POV~

Things outside the asylum feels so different to (Name). There are no nurses and screeching of medical wheels to distract her from her slumber. No disgusting food to ruin her day--not that her days is not as bad already. No metal door to stop her from seeing the outside world. And to top it all up; no disgusting and useless medications to enter her system.

To say that she was happy is an understatement--she was relieved and overjoyed to finally explore and get real and fresh air from the environment. But after being held captive for so long, she almosy believed that she has lost touch with reality, itself. Almost.

Who knew that medications would actually be useful?

~~~

The same (h/c) headed girl entered the cabin, fresh blood painted all over her; face, hands, and clothes. Without realizing, she slammed the door shut and ran to the nearest bathroom.

She turned the faucet on and began to splash herself with the cool water, blood swirling in the sink every splash she makes.

She breathed heavily as she held on the corners of the sink, the water still flowing out the faucet. She looked straight into her reflection, veins visible around her eyes once again, almost like she hasn't seen the sun for a long time. Blood continously flowing out the wound on her forehead. Her eyes twicthed as she looked into the mirror, unblinking--like she was having a staring contest with her own reflection. She continued doing this for a minute, until the voices came.

"Killer~"

Twitch.

"They'll get you~"

Twitch

"They will kill you~"

Twitch.

Twitch.

Twitch.

The eye twitching soon evolved into a head twitch as the voices continue to speak.

"They'll get you~

You have nowhere to hide~

You have nowhere to run~

No one to help you~"

*crash!*

Glass flew everywhere.

A bloody fist was connected to the now broken mirror, and that fist belong to none other than (Name) herself.

*Tap. Tap. Tap.*

(Name) whipped her head around to sound of the footsteps; just outside the bathroom she was in.

"Don't you dare follow~"

"They can easily kill you~"