⚠🌲BLOODY HOLIDAY EDITION🌲⚠

BEN X READER MOMENT

~~~

Narrator's POV~

"Ugh...the struggle...is real." You groaned, sweat beginning to form on your forehead as you slowly rocked back and forth, trying to force BEN to hit the right spot.

"Just a little more... " BEN mumbled and looked at your eyes for moment before averting his gaze back to what he was doing.

"I'm so close..." you groaned. "Almost...there..." You trembled slightly as you felt BEN shaking underneath you. "Just a few more..." both you and BEN moaned.
"There!" You screamed so loud, you were sure everyone in the mansion heard it.

(Name)'s POV~

"AAAHHHH!" Both BEN and I yelled.

"What is going on here?!" Slender suddenly appeared out of nowhere, his eyeless gaze fixated on our forms on the floor...with me on top of BEN.

"Ugh..." I shyly looked away, seeing that Slender saw me in a pathetic state.

"Well?" Slender crossed his arms and tapped his shoe on the wooden floor, like a strict father losing it's patience.

Me and BEN looked at each other, communicating through our eyes; deciding who should tell him what we we're doing. After about 30 seconds of 'communicating'... I decided to speak up. I heave a long sigh and, closed my eyes.

"Slender..." I paused to look at BEN, he nodded his head, encouraging me to continue. He sat up straight and took my hand in his, squeezing it firmly. I nodded back and looked at Slender with a fearful gaze..."I just wanted to say..."

I threw a snowball that magically appeared in my hands straight at Slender's face.

"HAPPY BLOODY HOLIDAYS!" With that, BEN dragged me by my hand and ran out of the mansion, bumping Jeff and the others on the way out. "We're so dead!" I screamed as we continued to run deeper and deeper into the forest.

You see, me and BEN decided to design the mansion to get ready for the winter season...because why not? We threw white cotton everywhere; from the living room to the other rooms...and when I say other rooms...i mean ALL rooms, so basically everyone's room is a winter wonderland. We pinned paper snowflakes on every wall of the halls, cause we felt like white cotton isn't enough. We also hung multicolored christmas lights in and out of the mansion. And lastly, we decided to hang a bloody angel on the chandelier of the living room, and to do that, BEN had to give me a boost so I can reach the chandelier...but apparently we're both too short...soooo BEN had a bright idea and decided to step on a chair, while I'm SITTING ON HIS SHOULDER! BEN was wobbling so I needed to rock back and forth to guide him so I can perfectly hang the angel on the chandelier. But as soon as I hung the angel...BEN decided to move and we both fell to the floor...me on top of BEN.

Yes, what were you thinking readers?! Keep your dirty minds away, the author won't be writing lemons till--(A/N: Stop ruining the surprise and get back to the story!)

And that was when Slender decided to show up...and now here we are running away from a faceless, teleporting, 8 foot, slender creature, with trendils attched to its back.

"Oh man...BEN I swear this is the worse prank you have ever thought of!" I managed to yell out.

"Hey! It was YOUR idea to celebrate the Snowy season!" He yelled back.

"Yeah but I didn't say we should decorate the whole mansion!"

"But you did it anyways!"

"That's because I had no other choice! You had a head start and didn't even listen to what I was saying!"