Chapter 12.

Hi - I want to apologize for not writing for so long!! School ended so I have more down time but so far summer has been so hectic! I promise this time I'll be better! So i'm going to post two chapters! Enjoy :)

AMELIA'S POV:

I have been tossing and turning all night just thinking about going back to school tomorrow. I told Lena I feel better to sleep in my own bed for now. I toss to the other side of the bed, facing the clock. 2:12am. I sighed and got up to grab a glass of water from downstairs, hoping it would make me tired. I quietly opened my bedroom door and tiptoeing downstairs.

As I was gulping down my water, I heard footsteps approaching. I freaked out and thought it was Stef or Lena but was relieved when I saw Jesus.

"What are you doing up?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned.
"I should be asking the same question to you." I passed him a glass and the pitcher of water and watched him pour some for himself. "Come sit with me." He said, walking towards the corner area of the kitchen.

"Why?"
"I just want to talk to you."
"Okay..." I hesitantly sat down.

"Jeez don't act all creeped out. I jus wanna tell you a little story." He chuckled. "So it was freshman year and I think it was like the second day of school. I had no idea where I was going all day. I didn't know where my classes were and I looked like a freaking lost puppy." We both laughed. "Anyways, I really had to pee and so I got up and asked my teacher if I could use the bathroom. She said yes so I tried to find the nearest bathroom because I really had to go. I finally found the bathroom and I ran in. Turns out, I ran right into the girls bathroom."

I bursted out laughing, covering my mouth trying not to be too loud.
"Hey shh!! Were not even at the good part yet." He smiled.
"Alright keep going."
"Okay so there I was -- little freshman Jesus ready to pee his pants standing in front of four girls who were reapplying their makeup in front of the mirror. I was humiliated. I had two choices in front of me. I could either, run out and try to find the nearest boys bathroom... or I could run into the stall and let out the pee I had in me for too long."
At this point I was trying to hard not to burst out into laughter, tears came down my eyes because it was so funny.
"Wanna know which one I chose?"
"Y-Yes!" I snickered
"Well...lets just say that I get horrific flashbacks every time I walk past that certain girls bathroom."
Now I couldn't hold it in anymore. I haven't laughed this hard in such a long time. "Wait let me get this straight," I said in between laughing, "You actually went pee in front of those girls in their bathroom?!"
"You bet your ass I did."
"Okay this was a really funny story Jesus and it truly made me laugh. But why are you telling me this? Especially at like 2:30 in the morning?"
Jesus didn't answer my question when I asked, he simply went on with the story that I thought ended. "So after I, you know, was finished in the stall, I washed my hands and went back to class. Within one class period, what I did was roaming all over the school. I was known as "the kid who likes to pee in girls bathrooms". It was embarrassing don't get me wrong..but Amelia," He stopped and met my gaze. "It all blew over in less than a week. Everybody stopped talking about it. Something else exciting or interesting happened and they stopped talking about me."
"Yeah well I'm not sure that that's gonna happen with me." I scoffed. "And how did you find out what those girls said about me?"
"This family shares everything. And I like to know whats going on with my little sister."

Before I knew it a tear was running down the cheek of the left side of my face. "Hey. Hey Ami please don't cry what's wrong?" He put his arm around me, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder. I quickly wiped the tear off my face and sniffled. "Are you sure that it's going to blow over? I really need people to forget about this."
"I totally believe it's gonna die down. Trust me if me peeing in the girls bathroom died down... this will totally blow over."