seven

around five in the morning, gerard and frank woke me up and told me that they need a head start on driving. we walked downstairs to the breakfast buffet and got our plates, sitting in the corner of the dining place.

"i say we just drive the rest of the day" gerard implied. "we can get there faster"

"we aren't on schedule" frank shrugged. he took a bite of his eggs.

"still..." gerard trailed off.

i was busy eating my waffles, which gerard seemed amused by.

"you're right, frank. we aren't on a schedule." gerard gave in to franks protests. frank smiled.

we ate in silence for a few minutes before i heard the loud voice of gerard.

"frank, stop!" he shouted, and i saw frank pull back his hand from gerard's leg, upset by the failure of his suggestive move.

i chuckled, and gerard rolled his eyes, although i could see that he was smiling.

we finished eating, and since we didn't have any bags in the rooms, we continued our drive to california

a.n.

sorry for the slow/shitty updates! ive been on two vacations non stop for the past two weeks, but i'll write a lot tomorrow, i'm coming back home from pittsburgh!

anyways, vegas lights is a fucking bop, destroya makes me laugh my ass off, 21 pilots better release that album soon (even though i don't even listen to them anymore, whoops), and hopefully gerard way will release his new single album soon (he confirmed it on the instagram comments).

take your meds, drink water, eat healthy, and be a fucking queen/king and slay the world.