a new beginning

the man drummed his fingers lightly against the chair, despite his wrists tied tightly to it. he looked up calmly at the first man, who's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he rolled the handle of the knife delicately in his hands.

"it wasn't real" the first man murmured. the second man laughed. a sort of laugh you'd hear from an insane man.

"i know what's real and what's not real, and i'll beli-"

"it wasn't real!" the first man shouted, grasping the knife tightly in one hand threateningly.

"you just want it to be real" the first man continued with rage in his voice. "because it's all the happiness you had. a girlfriend, fame, money, a reason to live" he squinted his eyes, looking at the knife with a pained expression.

"she's still out there, you know" the second man said with a smile. "and so is he. we can find them, together. you found me. imagine what we can do, together"

the first man looked down at the second mans wrist. he slowly brought the knife to the rope and cut it. the second man smiled as he cut the third.

he stood up, quite wobbly at first, and held out a hand. the first man shook it.

"tyler. tyler joseph" the second man said.

"i know who you are" the first man said gruffly.

"i knew you had it in you, josh"

a/n
would you guys want me to continue this?