twelve

"what the hell, y/n!" frank screeched, covering his mouth with his hands in shock. "so you're telling me that ryan ross was in here, and you made a deal with him without even knowing what's in it for him? you're dumber than i thought!"

"frank!" gerard gasped, obviously upset about frank's last comment.

"i don't care about what i have to do. if tyler is alive, and there's someone who is going to help me find him, i'm in."

"but i don't think you understand..." frank trailed off. 

"i don't need to understand!"

"he will make you kill-"

"i don't care!" i yelled, causing frank to stop arguing and gerard to snap his head up from looking at the ground.

"why do you even care so much?"

gerard slowly walked over to me, resting his arm on my shoulder gently, and i fell into him, enveloping him into a hug. 

"because we just do, y/n. and we don't want anything bad to happen to you, especially after what you've been through. we're here to protect you from ryan because of this reason, but obviously he got here before we could warn you about him. please listen to me."

i let go of the hug, taking a step back and staring blankly at the two. 

"i'm leaving" i stated. gerard opened his mouth to speak, but frank interrupted him.

"fine, your choice. make josh mad so he murders us. all over your little tyler. do you even know if he's alive? do you realize your putting two lives at risk over one person who might be dead?" 

i hesitated, looking at the ground.

"you don't understand, and you need to. you're being selfish, y/n. thats the nicest way to say it"

"i'm doing it for tyler"

"no, y/n, you're not. you're doing it for yourself, and you know that."

"leave me alone"

"fine, you piece of shit!" frank screamed, mad all the sudden. "i've been patient this whole time. listen to yourself! you aren't leaving, and i don't care if you like it or not! you're staying, and you're going to stay until josh says its fine for you to leave!" 

gerard bit his lip, turning to walk into the kitchen. 

"no, gerard. you're staying here until we all work this out" frank demanded. gerard sighed, returning to the spot he was in. 

"you're an asshole" i walked into my room and locked the door.

a.n.

ayyyooo

this was a shitty chapter

i know

im half asleep and felt obligated 

i am listening to the linkin park radio

its a shame

i never listened to linkin park before the incident, but i know how much chase meant to people. it makes me sad, he left behind six kids and a life. i feel somehow guilty, i mean, as people we could of told him that we were there for him. but i mean, i didn't think you could really tell. he looked happy on gmm.

anyways.

the death chapter isnt coming on until like more than a few chapters. it's gotta build up.

goodnight guys. drink some water and eat a salad. i love salads.