e - 2

slightly. to my right.

i did what i never thought i would've done. i killed josh dun.

i killed josh dun.

and sadly, i felt no regret. he was a manipulative liar. he caused tyler to commit suicide. or attempt it, if ryan was telling the truth. which at this point i wasn't thinking about tyler. i was thinking about the gun squeezed in my hands.

i dropped it, automatically examining my hands. it held the mark from the texture of the gun.

i looked up to ryan, who was already carefully removing the bondage from josh, quickly. as if he's done this before.

after he was done, ryan looked over to me. he noticed my shaking, and with diligent strides he stood in front of me and rested his hands on my shoulders, tilting his head and giving a lopsided grin.

"thank you. thank you so much." ryan let go of my shoulders. "my keys are on the kitchen. sorry, you'd probably like to wash up again. take all the time you need. tyler's in josh's house, i'm sure of it."

timeskip

here i was. at a place i never expected id come to again. where the stairs creaked in protest as you walked upon them, where you can see small cobwebs formed in the corner of rooms where someone failed to dust. where the sides of the house needed pressure washing and the walls needed repainted.

josh's house.

the first thing i noticed was that there wasn't a car in the driveway.

i parked my car, walking up to the abandoned - looking house. hesitantly i knocked on the door.

it opened.

"y/n" tyler grinned ear to ear, engulfing me in a hug.

"i'm so sorry, it was joshs fault. i would've never left you if it was my choice. the coast guard found me, we were close enough to an island, i suppose. i'm really so-"

we kissed.