eleven

the house was exceptionally quiet. i expected at least gerard and frank arguing, but i didn't hear anything. no footsteps, no talking, silence.

i stepped out my room, the hardwood cold to the touch. i brushed my hand against the wall, nostalgia filling my mind of when tyler was alive. when he was there. with me.

at this point i didn't care if he was insane. i knew it was josh, all josh's fault. and i hated myself because i trusted josh when tyler was still alive.

i walked down the black and white granite staircase to the kitchen. instead of seeing gerard's bright red hair, or franks black hair with tattoos covering his neck, i saw dark a man with brown hair.

i couldn't see his face, he was facing away from me and most likely cooking something at the stove. i noticed he was wearing a red striped shirt with a black vest. he had a yellow bandana under his hair, most likely to keep his hair out of his face, and he was wearing black pants.

"where's gerard and frank?" i questioned strictly. of course i feared the man, i mean, who wouldn't?

the man turned around, his light brown eyes sparkling with mischief and his pink lips curled up in a smile.

"they left to go to las vegas for the day, how stupid of them. anyways, i'm ryan. and of course you're y/n, i've heard a lot about you" ryan said calmly, his voice almost soothing my fear. but i knew i couldn't trust him, i couldn't trust anyone at this point.

why are you even here?"

"because i noticed how much josh cared about you. he's hiding a secret from you, you know" ryan said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"what?" i said, now curious.

"tyler is still alive. and since he killed my boyfriend, i'm going to help you find tyler. you see, this is all in a plan. it will all fall together. i'll make you a deal, ms. y/n"

"and that is?" i inquired wearily.

"i'll help you find tyler, but you have to do a big deed for me."

"which is?" i felt like i was asking too many questions. this man that randomly showed up in my house was being oddly mysterious.

"that, i will tell you later. it's not really a big deed, and i'm sure tyler will help you. i know he will" ryan smiled wider.

i thought about this for a moment. i get tyler back. i'd do anything for tyler, right?

"deal"

ryan smirked. "deal, y/n"