eleven

~°˙˙°~

e l e v e n

"We're going to meet up Ms. Liana Revalo," Duke slightly stepped on the brake when they hit the red light, "What was she in Colton again?"

Sian was quick to answer, who was sitting beside Duke on her usual seat at the passenger, "She was the editor-in-chief of The Sword that time when the article was published."

The article she was talking about was the featured article written by Madelein, as Duke thinks it was a pseudonym and it truly was.

Surprisingly, the said editor-in-chief that time caontacted Sian and wanted to meet up with the man behind it all. She didn't know how the word got to her. All she could do was set up a meeting for the two and pray for the best.

"It's nice going back to Colton, isn't it?" Duke glanced at the girl with him in the car.

Liana wanted to meet him at the grounds of Colton. After graduating at Colton, she became a well-known persona appearing on TV every night as an anchor for the news.

According to her, she got time on her hands before shooting her night TV news broadcast, which he was very thankful of.

He parked his car on the space in front of the school solely for visitor's vehicles. Duke opened his door and jumped off. He rounded the car onto the other side.

He pulled the door open wide for her with a small smile on his face. Sian was just blinking at him as he grabbed her hands and pull her out.

"Wha... What... Uhm..." Duke heard her stutter as Sian's insides started to scramble when her black doll shoes hit ground.

She was avoiding eye-contact for her inside would burst if her eyes would meet his once more. The moment their skin touched earlier almost made her admit that she was the girl he was looking for.

"Come with me."

Sian cursed herself. This was the second time that she fell for his deep voice and eventually, agreed to his request.

The nostalgia came running into her veins when she stepped into the main hallway of Colton. The walls were newly painted but jt was the same color as she was there.

Some students were in the hallway and was eye-ing them, particularly Duke. It was the same scene again when all of the students were outside and gossiping against the lockers.

"I wonder if my locker is still here," Sian whispered to herself while passing by several blue lockers pushed against the wall, counting the numbers on each of it.

Duke turned right on the corner while Sian went straight ahead, immersed in looking at the lockers and their respective numbers. She was near the number when someone called her out.

"Sian! We're going this way," she turned and saw her companion standing on that corner, his hands inside the pocket of his pants.

She nodded abruptly and half-ran towards him. She could feel the growing warmth on her cheeks that she tried to hide from him while looking at the ground as they continue to walk.

"Ah, Mr. Zagaya!"

A woman with a gleaming smile on her face came up to them. Her pointed black heels clicking against the surface with sophistication radiating on her aura.