[2]

I had gotten an email from BTS' manager giving me all the details about my flight and where I should go when i land in Korea.

I packed a big and medium suitcase along with a carry on. I got my passport, phone and sunglasses. When I was done I got in the shower. I washed my body along with my hair. I got out and blow dried my hair. I left the bathroom and chose out an outfit.
(Outfit above) Checking the time on my phone I saw that I was running late. I quickly brought all my bags to the front door from my bedroom. I turned off all the lights and put my sunglasses on top of my head. I slung my carry on over my shoulder. I pulled my suitcases out the door. Making sure that everything was good I locked my front door and made my way to the elevator.

I pushed the lobby button. I quickly walked out the elevator towards the taxi. The driver helped me put my suitcases in the trunk. I got in and told the taxi driver to go to the airport.

Once I got there I went to gate 12 and boarded my flight to Korea. I slept through most of the flight because I had only slept a few hours due to all the phone calls I had to make. So many people were mad at me for canceling on them. I still had a couple of hours before my flight landed. So I decided that I would listen to some of BTS' songs so that I could get a taste of there music. They were very unique or at least that's what I thought they had some mellow songs that included rap and then some. I really liked the way the music flows I also really liked how it could go from rap to an angelic voice. I didn't even notice that I was slowly becoming one of their fans.

It's been an hour and forty minutes since I woke up and my flight was getting ready to land.

I got off the plane and made my way towards the exit of the airport. I got out the doors and saw that there was a man in a suit with black sunglasses on. He was holding a sign that had my name on it. I walked up to him.

"Are you Y/N?"

"Yeah."

"Okay good. Do you need help with your bags?" He asked sounding more welcoming.

"Oh yeah" I said.

He put all my bags in the back of his black Range Rover. I got into the passenger seat and he took me to where I needed to go.

When we got there I saw a building that had Big Hit on it. The driver man handed me my carry on and my suitcases from out the trunk. I thanked him while he got into the drivers seat. He drove off while I walked to the front doors of the building while putting on my sunglasses. I pulled along my suitcases and my carry on slung over my right shoulder. I got to the glass double doors and opened them. I walked to the receptionists desk.

"Uh Hi I'm-"

"Y/N L/N!" She said with excitement all over her face.

"Uhh...yeah."I said as I let out a little chuckle.

"I'm a huge fan. I love your work. All of the songs you make are SO good." She said starting to fangirl.

"It really isn't me it's mainly the singer that makes the song good."

"Your so humble Y/N." she said in awe as she put her hand under her chin to lift her head.

I looked at her confused when I heard someone call out my name.

"Y/N?"