[4]

EDITED - July 24,2018

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was Yoongi

My eyes widened at the sight of him. I walked towards the door and closed it. A few minutes later I walked out and made my way to Yoongi and Jin's room. I put everything away in my suitcases and took out my F/C headphones and my MacBook. I had to finish up a couple of songs for a friend of mine. I told him that I could only do these last songs until I'm back in New York. I sat down on my bed and placed my laptop on to the side while I went through my phone. I worked on parts of the song during the ride to the Big Hit building earlier today. I crossed my legs and sat in the middle of the bed. I played the little parts that I worked on and tried replicating them onto the original. I could of just sent it to myself but then I would have to restart the whole song. I had the parts on repeat while I tried getting it right. Before I was done I checked the time and saw that it was about to be eleven. I kept working until Yoongi walked in. He stared at me and then went to his bed. A little after he came in Jin walked in while rubbing his right eye and yawning.

"Someone's sleepy." I said as I kept my eyes on my screen and let out a small chuckle.

"You have no idea." Jin said as he laid down on his bed and covered himself with a blanket. He moved the blanket so that it was covering his face but the only thing I saw were his eyes.

"You aren't tired Y/N?" Jin asked sitting up and wrapping the blanket around himself.

"A little but not really."I said as l looked up at him from my computer screen.

"How?...you had a long flight and drive just getting here."

"Well...I slept most of the flight and in New York it would be around nine or ten in the morning." I said as I looked down at my laptop screen again.

I could feel him staring at me.

"What?" I said sounding ruder then what I anticipated.

"Is that one of your songs...like one you've produced?"

"Yeah you wanna here the full song. I'm almost done with it."

"How long does it take for you to do that?"

"Umm...it mostly depends on the length of the song...but normally I spend around half to a full day." I said looking at him with a smile. His eyes widened.

"Really!! Yoongi takes like a week to do two songs."

"He's a producer?"