🖤

I wanted to get a few things of my chest, number one, a lot of people have been asking if there's going to be a sequel...and to that I have to say no. This book is done, I'll no longer be editing any of the chapters, plot or outfits. Number two, I explained this in my Taehyung X Reader book but not here, I do not stan BTS anymore, in my Taehyung book I said I wouldn't answer any questions but since it's been months since that I will try my best to answer your questions as to why I don't stan anymore, but if they are rude and immature I will not even bother to engage with you.

Also, I will not be writing anymore books or one shots for BTS, the last chapter of my Taehyung book will be it, after that, no more.

Now you might be asking yourself why I wanted to write this and post it but to be honest I don't know either. I just felt the need to say what I said and I know that if I said it in a comment not that many people would see it. So with that said said I'm going to go.

And before anyone asks, I don't hate them, I don't want them to fail and no I do not regret the time that I had with them. They are just another group to me now, I no longer care for what they do or what they release. I know they'll be loved, successful and respected but they can be all of that without me.

I want to thank everyone once again who read my book, thank you for giving me your love and support. Thank you so much. 🖤

____________
!감사합니다!