[7]

EDITED - July 24,2018

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been three weeks since you left New York to become BTS' new producer. You were currently working on their comeback album Wings (for the sake of this story let's say that Wings came out around November and not in October:) You had finished a good amount of songs for the amount of time that you've been working. It was close to midnight and you were still at the Big Hit building. You finished up the song you were working on and decided it was time to leave. You got up turned off everything and put on your jacket. You grabbed your phone along with your keys.

Outside the building was a car waiting to take you home. You got in and said hello to the driver. All he did was nod.

12:08

I walked up to the front door while I took out my keys. I slid the key into the lock and twisted up opening the door.

I walked into the kitchen to get a beer. I was facing the fridge when I heard a sniffle behind me. I turned around and jumped slightly at who I saw. Yoongi was sitting at the kitchen table on his phone. I walked over to him and sat down on top of the table. He looked up at me.

"Why are you up so late?" I asked while I opened my beer and chugged it.

"I can ask you the same thing." He said with a smile. He locked his phone and put it down. I smiled down at him and placed my beer can on the table.

He got up and walked in front of me. I followed him with my eyes.

"You shouldn't push your self..."

"I'm not." I said bluntly.

"Yes you are...you stay at the studio for more then ten hours and then come home to sleep less then five hours." He looked down at me with slight worry in his eyes.

"whatever." I said under my breath. I was about to get off the table when Yoongi stopped me. He put his hands on my thighs.

"What?"

All he did was look at me with blank eyes.

I placed my hands on his and pushed his hands off my thighs.

He moved out of the way and followed me into his and Jin's room.

__________________________

[8]
Coming soon...