[8]

EDITED - July 24,2018

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You sat down on your bed and sighed. Yoongi walked in behind you. He walked straight to his bed and you heard him lay down and sigh. You took off your pants while not getting up form your bed. You went trough the pile of clothes that was in between the foot of the bed and your suitcases. You finally found your black sleeping shorts. You were gonna change your shirt but you were to tired. You laid back on your bed and sighed closing your eyes.

12:42

'Oh...shit I forgot to take off my damn makeup.'

I thought as I was beginning to drift off. I groaned and got up. I grabbed my makeup wipes. I was to lazy to go to the bathroom so I just rubbed the wipes all over face until I felt like it was all off. A few minutes later I laid back down and went to sleep.

5:32

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I slightly opened my eyes to see Jin still in bed with his blankets covering his face. He was trying to turn his alarm off without moving but failed. I sighed and rolled over so that my back was facing him.

5:46

I woke up to someone slightly poking my face. I opened my eyes a little and saw that face that I despise in the morning. I looked at him with a blank face that quickly turned into a pissed off face.

He was about to poke my cheek again but I grabbed his finger.

"What the hell do you want?"I said in an annoyed voice while I got up not letting go of his finger.

"Jin is making breakfast." Tae said as he tried to pull away from my grip on his finger. I looked over to his bed and saw that Jin wasn't there.

"I've told you before...don't ever wake.me.up." I said as I poked his chest and cheek with my right hand since my left held his finger.

"Ok." He said quickly with a smile. I let go of his finger and glared at him. He walked out of my room with that square smile of his.

I got up and got my black sweat pants along with my F/C hoodie. I walked to the bathroom.

I got in and locked the door.

'Don't want a repeat of last time.'

I took off my clothes and got in the shower. It felt nice, the warm cold water touching my warm skin.

Once I was done I put my clothes on. First my sweatpants and then my hoodie. I was just wearing a sports bra under my hoodie it was to much work to find a shirt.

I was about to walk out of the bathroom when I looked in the mirror. My makeup up from last night was still on. Well my eye makeup to be exact.

"Oh.my.god." I said as I leant forward towards the mirror and examined my face.

I quickly exited the bathroom to get my makeup wipes. I walked back into the bathroom and finished taking my makeup off. I wiped off all of the black around my eyes due to the mascara and eye liner.

Once I was done I examined my face again just to make sure everything was gone. I walked out of the bathroom with clothes in hand and walked back into my room. I threw everything onto my bed made my way toward the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I only saw Jin and Jungkook.

"Good morning Y/N." Jin said as he turned around with a pan in hand.