[16]

EDITED - August 7,2018

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Four days later

You pulled along your suitcases as you walked down the hall to the front door.

You saw the members waiting for you.

You were originally going to take a cab to the airport but they insisted that they take you.

<><><><>10 minutes<><><><>

The van pulled up to the airport.

You got out and walked to the trunk.

You pulled out your bags and walked to the guys.

You stopped in front of them and before you could say anything Hobi and Tae cut you off.

"We'll miss you Y/N!!" Hobi and Tae said as they hugged you.

"i'll miss you too." I said as I hugged both of them.

You guys broke apart.

You walked over to Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin. They all walked to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"Get home safe." Jin said.

You just smiled at him and nodded.

The guys broke apart and walked to Tae and Hobi.

You sighed and walked over to Yoongi.

Before you could say anything he engulfed you in a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he put his arms on your waist.

Less then a minute passed and he loosened his grip. He looked down at you and smiled. Before he could say anything you placed your lips onto his passionately.

You pulled away and looked at him.

"i'm gonna miss you..." Yoongi said as he kissed your forehead.

"imma miss you too" you said as you smiled at him.

You felt your eyes get watery as you let go of him and faced the rest of the members.

They all gathered in front of you.

"thank you...thank you for taking me in and accepting me...a-and be safe on your tour." You said with a smile and bowed.

You returned to your normal posture and you saw everyone was crying except Namjoon and Yoongi.

You laughed at them.

"you don't have to cry" You said as you walked to them.

"but well miss you y/n." Jimin said as he looked at you with teary eyes.

"what are we gonna do without you...FOR THREE MONTHS!!" Hobi said the first then Tae said the last. They walked to you and hugged you/cried on you.