[29]

"Suga from BTS has been seen with his girlfriend once again outside the Big Hit building." Yoongi read as he scrolled through Twitter.

"Hey y/n have you seen this?" He said.

You were sat at your desk inside Yoongi's room while Yoongi was on his bed.

"yeah..I've seen it."

You heard him get up so you decided to stop what you were doing and look at him.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked.

You shrugged at his question.

Yoongi's POV

Y/N looked back at her computer and turned it off. She stood up and got in front of me.

I placed my hands on her waist and moved them down to her butt and pulled her towards me.

She smiled and I smiled back at her.

"What do you wanna do today?" She said in a low raspy voice as she placed her arms loosely around my neck.

I squeezed her butt a bit and she smiled.

"Is the door locked?" She asked.

"It should be." I said.

She got out of my arms and went to go check the door. I guess it wasn't locked because she locked it.

She walked back to me. I pulled her into me and smashed my lips onto hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me.

She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled it. I groaned and pulled away. She was about to kiss me again when someone knocked on the door.

"For fucks sake." She said.

I laughed.

She walked away and I followed behind her. 

She unlocked the door and in came Jimin.

"Y/N, hyung look." He said as he shoved his phone into Y/N's face.

"Y/N L/N, that's her name..she's Suga's girlfriend." Y/N read off the screen.

My eyes widened in shock.

"None of us ever said your last name in public." Jimin said.

I moved over and stood next to Y/N and read what she was reading.

I saw her grip tighten around Jimin's phone. She looked up at me and was about to say something when I heard my phone ring. I walked over to where I had left it and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Suga, I need you and Y/N here please." Bang PD said.

"Why?"

"Because of everything that's happening..we need to talk about what we're gonna do."

"Ok we'll be there as soon as we can."

I tossed my phone onto my bed and walked over to Jimin and Y/N.

"We have to go to the Big Hit building." I said and looked at Y/N.

Jimin looked sad and walked out. Y/N closed the door behind him.

She walked over to her closet and started to get dressed.

Y/N's POV

I didn't feel like doing anything today but we had to go to the Big Hit building. I pulled out all of my black clothes that was warm as well. I put on a black thick turtle neck and put on my black jeans and put on black ankle boots. I pulled out my long black coat and placed it on my desk chair. I took out the black box that held all my jewelry and placed it on my desk. I opened it and pulled out my Gucci ring that Yoongi had given to me a couple months ago and my Gucci watch. I walked out of Yoongi's room and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I didn't want to put make up so I didn't. As I walked back into Yoongi's room he was wearing all black as well.