[24]

We had gotten to the Big Hit building and waiting outside were once again a bunch of people with cameras and screaming fangirls. I groaned and put on my face mask, hat and hood. Jin opened the door and he got out first. I got out with Hobi and walked behind him with Yoongi next to me holding onto my hand and his other held my head, making sure my hood or hat didn't come off. As we got inside the building security guards locked the doors and stood at every entrance making sure that no one could get in.

We were now inside of BTS's new practice room. It was pretty big and had a lot of mirrors around it. I looked around and saw a couch in the corner.

I walked over and slouched down into it. I took off my hat and hood. I then pulled down my face mask so that it was under me chin.

Namjoon came and sat next to me. He smiled and looked at me.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"no..wait actually can you show me the recording studio."

"Yeah come on it's right down the hall." He said as he pulled me along.

When we walked in it was bigger then the one at the old Big Hit building.

I looked around in awe. I walked over to the control table and looked at everything.

"cool." I said as I let out a small giggle.

I looked up at the screen and saw songs that were being made.

"what's this?" I asked as I looked at Namjoon.

"Oh that's Hobi's mixtape..he's been working on that for a while."

"I knew he was working on it but I didn't know he had this much done."

"when is he planning to release it?"

(p.s right now in the story it's about November so Hobi's mixtape is in the works)

"I'm not sure..he hasn't said yet."

"huh? does he plan to release it at all?"

"Of course I plan to release it." Hobi said as he walked into the studio.

"Hey Hobi."

"Hey y/n." He said with a smile as he sat down in front of the control panel and the computer screen.

"you wanna hear some of it." He said.

I nodded my head and sat down next to him.

"I'll see you guys later." Namjoon said as he walked out.

"See you later." I said.

"Ok so do you want to hear the title song?"

"Yes." I said as I scooted in closer.

He clicked on the tab that said 백일몽?

"daydream?" I asked him.

"yeah isn't it cool." He said.

"It's not perfected yet but it's almost done." He said .

He pressed play and it started. I kept my head down and listened. The way the song moved was nice, the way it went from a groovy beat to a dreamy one.

While my head was down I felt Hobi's eyes on me trying to see if I was enjoying it.

As the song ended I looked back up at him.

"you said it wasn't done right?" I said.

"yeah I haven't perfected it yet." He said.

"your right it's not perfected." I said.