Chapter 3

"Cira! Wake up! He's here and we over slept!" Pierce bursts into my room, pulling from my bed and dragging me down stairs. I stopped in front of the door and quickly tied my hair up.
"Fuck!" I said, realizing I was still in a sports bra and shorts. "I need to get dressed!"
"We don't have time! He just pulled up! It'll be fine!" Pierce said, opening the door and greeting the Alpha.
He opened the door wider and they both walked back inside.
"Hello." The alpha said to me, smiling and keeping his eyes on my face. "I'm Alpha Jones. My Beta is getting our bags and he'll be in."
"My name is Cira." I smiled, shaking his hand.

I heard footsteps on the porch and I looked over as a man walked in. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes, blond hair, and was tall.
He looked over at me and stopped.
"Mate." He growled.
"Mate." I whispered.
He slowly put their stuff down and walked over to me as Pierce and Alpha Jones watched.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Cira Thomas." I said quietly, my face turning red as I remembered my lack of clothing.
"I'm Jason King." He said, before growling lowly as he also noticed I was barely covered.
"I just woke up." I said quietly. "I didn't want you guys to wait on me so I ran down here. I'm sorry."
He just nodded and picked his stuff back up.
"I can show you your rooms." I said, heading for the stairs.
"Jason, put my bags in my room. I'll be up in a bit." Alpha Jones said as him and Pierce headed for the office.

We had our own house but there's a hallway with four rooms that is for visitors.
"Here's Alpha Jones room." I said, opening the first door and stepping inside.
Jason followed me and sat his bags down before we left and shut the door.
"Here's your room." I said, opening the second door.
He nodded and walked in as I stood in the door way.
"You can come in." He said.
I nodded and walked in, standing there quietly.
He turned around and shut the door, opening his bag and grabbing a black shirt.
He pulled his white one off and put it in his bag before pulling the black one on.
He had tattoos. A lot. All over his chest and upper arms.
It was attractive.
"Like what you see Love?" He chuckled.
I looked away as my face turned red and shrugged.
"I'm sure Ryan is waiting for me, I should go down there." He said.
I nodded and followed him out of the room.
"I'll go get changed." I said quietly, quickly walking to my room and shutting the door.
I slid down the wall and stared at the floor.
He didn't reject me.

After sitting there for a few minutes I got up and went to my closet. I slipped on a pair of jean shorts with a black tank top before going back downstairs.
My parents are both at the pack house. They told us they had an issue to handle amongst the pack so Pierce and I are expected to do the business with Alpha Jones that way he'll be ready to leave by tomorrow.
I went into the kitchen and started looking for the stuff to make lasagna.
My mom always makes lunch and dinner when there's visiting alphas so I figured that was my job.
I climbed onto the counter and reached for the can of sauce that was on the very top shelf.
Damn my tall dad.
I jumped as high as I could and grabbed the can.
I grabbed the noodles too and set them on the counter, turning around so I could jump down.
"Why are you so short?"
I shrieked and lost my balance, falling off the counter.
I hit the floor and groaned.
"Fuck." I said quietly, trying to sit up.
"I'm sorry." I heard Jason say as I felt his arms wrap around me as he gently picked me up, sending sparks shooting through me. He sat me on the counter and looked over me, making sure I wasn't bleeding.
"I'm fine." I said, hopping off the counter.
"How old are you?" He asked me, looking me up and down.
This is it. I knew he was going to notice how short I was. And once he finds out I'm 16 he isn't going to  want me.
I looked down as tears formed in my eyes.
"16." I whispered.
"What's wrong?" He asked, tilting my head up and wiping the tears away.
"I'm 16." I said again. "I haven't shifted yet. I'm the runt of this pack and I'm sure you think I'm not fit to be your mate."
He growled and shook his head.
"Who told you that?" He asked.
"Everyone tells me that. All the time." I whispered, taking a step back.
"Well that's not going to happen. You're my mate. I need you." He said before turning around and walking out of the room.

I stood there for a minute to gather myself before I wiped my tears and began to prepare the lasagna for dinner. I'll make grilled cheese for lunch.

Later that night, after my parents got home, we sat down to eat.

Alpha Jones and Jason joined us.
"Alpha, Luna." Jason said as we finished eating. "Cira is my mate and I would like to take her home with me tomorrow."
My parents looked at him then at me. I nodded and my mom smiled.
"Of course Beta King." She said, smiling at me.
"If she is your mate then there's no stopping it." My dad said. He didn't seem as excited as my mom.
"Thank you." He said. "Please. Call me Jason."
They both nodded and he got up.
"Will you come with me Cira?" He asked.
I nodded and stood up, grabbing my plate and going to the kitchen to put it in the sink.
I walked out and said goodnight to everyone before quietly going to my room and looking for my suitcases.
As I finished putting my stuff into the last bag I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said.
Jason walked in and shut the door behind him.
"Can I sleep in here?" He asked. "Now that I've found you it's driving me crazy being away from you. I can sleep on the floor if you want."
"Yeah. Sure." I said, looking anywhere but at my shirtless mate. I moved my bags on the floor and went into my closet, closing the door.
I slipped on a pair of shirt and a different sports bra before walking back out.
He was now laying on my floor snoring.
I smiled and climbed into my bed.
I laid there for a good hour, listening to him snore. But I couldn't sleep.
"Jason?" I said.
All I got in response was a snore.
"Jason." I said a little louder.
I sighed and climbed out of bed, crawling over to him and poking his face.
He opened one eye and looked at me.
"Huh?" He grumbled, sitting up.
"Will uh. You come um lay with me?" I stuttered.
He stood up and held his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up, gesturing for me to get in bed.
I happily obliged and laid down.
He laid down behind me and turned his back to me.
It only took a few minutes for me to fall asleep that time.
-----------------------------------------
Hello Everyone!
Picture Up Top Is Jason :)
What Did You Guys Think?
She's Going Back To His Pack Tomorrow.
He Didn't Seem To Mind Her Height, But Then Again He Seemed A Little Distant Towards Her :/
I Wonder What's Going On With That ;)
I Love You All!
Until Next Time,
"Nobody Ever Told Her That It's The Emptiness That Weighs The Most."
-Allenah<3