Chapter 8

"The rogues name is Sean." Jason whispered. "He's my dad."

"How?" Was all I could ask.
"My Mom wasn't my dads mate. They were forced to be together by their families so they'd have strong children. My mom found her real mate when I was six. She started going behind my dads back to meet with him. Then she got pregnant with Hadley, but she was her mates kid. Not my dads. At first he thought she was his kid. And then she was born and my dad found out. He was so angry he killed my mom. I saw him kill her. But then he took her to the woods. And claimed it was a rogue. I knew it wasn't. So I told Ryan's dad what I saw. They banished my dad from the pack. But right before he left he swore he'd get revenge. And he did. He came back and killed Hadley. And now he's trying to get you. And I can't let him get you Cira. He used to be a good man, a good dad. But now he's changed."
We sat there in silence for a few minutes before he stood up.
"I should go." He said quietly.
"Jason." I said, looking at him. "Please don't. Can you just stay with me? Please."
He looked at me and nodded, walking back over.
I stood up and wiped the tears that fell down his face.
"It's going to be okay Jason. Don't worry." I whispered.
He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.
"I know, love." He said quietly.

•Jason's POV•
After me being an asshole to her, she wanted me to stay.
So I did.
We laid there for a few hours, just talking. About nothing really, but to me it was everything.
"Fears?" I asked.
"I'm scared of heights." She said, looking at me. "I guess because I've always been so low to the ground. I hate being up high." She giggled at her own short joke.
"Wait. So on the plane.." I trailed off.
"I was deathly terrified of the fact that we were up in the air." She finished.
"And I ignored you." I whispered.
"But it's okay Jason. We worked it out. So. What's your full name?" She asked me.
"Jason King." I said.
"No. Like your middle name." She rolled her eyes.
I chuckled and shook my head.
"Jason Andrew King." I said.
She smiled and looked at me. "What's yours?" I asked.
"Cira Olivia Thomas." She said.
We had been laying here for three hours. Just talking. Asking questions.
Her favorite color is light blue. She loves reading. She's never kissed anyone. That made my wolf and I happy. I didn't ask, but if she hasn't kissed anyone she's probably still a virgin.
But she didn't have a great school life. The others made fun of her for being small. I don't know why.
I think she's absolutely perfect.
The way her hair falls in her face when she moves, her blue eyes were dark, but I loved them.
I love her laugh, the way she smiles, the way she blushes when you give her the slightest compliment.
But she doesn't see herself that way.
So I'm going to have to show her how perfect she is.

"Cira." I mumbled, gently shaking her. "I've gotta go meet with Ryan. Would you like to come? Or stay here?"
"I'll come." She yawned, rolling over. I quickly reached over and grabbed her right before she fell off of the bed.
"Oops." She mumbled, smiling at me.

After we both got dressed I took her with me to Ryan's house, going to his office.
"What's up?" I asked, sitting down across from him with Cira next to me.
"You said we had a traitor. Care to elaborate?" He asked, but it wasn't a question as much of a 'you have no choice but to tell me.'
"While I was in the room Jason put me in." Cira spoke up. "A man knocked on the door. He said Jason sent him. So I had to open the door. But I didn't because he sounded mean and he got mad. And he left. But Jason said he never sent anyone."
Ryan nodded and growled.
"Okay. I guess we'll have to figure this out." He said. "You guys can go."
I nodded and stood up, taking Cira's hand in mine and leading her out of his office.

"Do you want to go shopping? For warm clothes?" I asked her as we got in my car.
"I don't have any money." She said.
"Don't worry about that, love." I said as I drove to the mall.

After multiple hours of going to multiple stores we managed to get her an entire winter wardrobe.
I insisted on buying most of it, I want to make sure she'll be warm.
"Can we go home? Or get food? Or both?" She groaned.
I chuckled and nodded, taking her back to the car.
After filling the trunk with her clothes and shoes I told her to order pizza as we headed back to the pack house.

We picked up the pizza and went back home and up to our room.
I liked that.
Our room. It's not just mine anymore. I get to share it with her.

"You're an ass!" She giggled, wiping the pizza sauce off of her nose.
I smiled at her and shook my head.
"You started it." I chuckled.
We finished the pizza and I pulled her to me.
"I'm going to be the mate you deserve Cira. I promise." I whispered, tilting her face up.
She looked at me and smiled before I kissed her.
It was everything everyone says it is and more.
She kissed me back and I laid us down so I was on top of her.
I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she eagerly granted.
"Mark me." She said, pulling away.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"I've never been more sure about anything Jason. Mark me." She said, smiling at me.
I nodded and kissed her.
I slowly kissed down her neck until I found the spot. I looked up at her one time, making sure it was okay.
She nodded and that was enough for me.
I plunged my teeth into her neck and winced at her yelp of pain.
The pain didn't stay for long as she moaned in pleasure.
I pulled away and looked at her. She smiled and put her hands on my face, pulling me to her and kissing me again.
"You're mine, Cira." I whispered, laying down next to her.
"And you're mine, Jason." She whispered back as I pulled her to me.
-----------------------------------------
Finally!
She's Marked!
Not Mated..Yet;)
But She's Marked!
This Was My Favorite Chapter To Write By Far!
Now All That's Left Is To Find The Traitor, Introduce Her To The Pack, And Live Happily Ever After..
Or Maybe Not ;)
I Love You All!
Until Next Time,
"Sometimes You Make Choices In Life And Sometimes Choices Make You."
-Allenah<3