Chapter 22

1 Week Later
"Cira," I gently shook her, "come on baby. Let's go."
She opened her eyes and looked up at me.
"What," she mumbled.
"Kent is okay," I said softly, "now you need to make sure that you're okay as well. That means we need to go home and get you a shower and some food, okay?"
She nodded and held her arms up.
I smiled softly and carefully picked her up.
I took her out to the car and gently sat her in the front seat.
I walked around and got in, driving home.

She got out and walked inside herself, going straight upstairs and getting in the shower.
I went into our room and grabbed her a bra and underwear along with a pair of gray sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
I opened the bathroom door and sat them on the sink with a towel for her.

I flopped down on our bed and sighed.
I lied to her.
Kent isn't doing as okay as I said.
He's still alive, but the doctor said he doesn't know for how much longer.
He's internally bleeding but his wolf is too weak from trying to heal him everywhere else to heal him.
He's in surgery right now which is why I had to get Cira out of there. If they can't fix this in surgery he's going to die.
I don't want her to know unless he's definitely going to die. She's had enough stress and heartache, I don't want her to go through anymore.
"Ryan," Cira called.
I got up and went to the door.
"Yes," I said.
"You can open the door,". She said, "I'm dressed."
I opened it and she was sitting on the floor as tears cascaded down her cheeks.
"Baby," I whispered as I picked her up, "what's wrong?"
"What if he isn't okay," she said quietly, "what if he dies. It'll be all my fault."
"No Cira," I shook my head as I sat down on the bed, "it won't be your fault."
"He got hurt trying to protect me," she whispered, "so yes Ryan. It's my fault he's hurt and it'll be my fault if he dies."
"Nobody blames you," I said quietly, "I know you feel like it's your fault but it's not. Kent doesn't blame you and neither does anyone else, okay?"
She just looked at me for a minute before slowly nodding.
"Okay," she whispered.

"Come on," I said after we had been sitting there for a few minutes.
"Where," she asked.
"Just come on," I said, "don't ask questions."
She nodded and followed me outside to the car.
We both climbed in and I drove.

It only took about 30 minutes to get to where I wanted to go.
I drove up the steep hill since Cira wouldn't be able to walk up it due to the pregnancy.
"Where are we," she asked.
"You'll see," I said as I parked.
We both got out and I took her hand as I led her out to the flat rocks that were ahead.
"Oh my god," she muttered as she looked around.
"This is the black rock mountain," I said as I looked over the edge.
Her grip tightened on my hand and tugged me back a little bit.
"Don't fall," she shrieked.
"I won't," I chuckled as I took a step back.
We sat down and she laid her head on my shoulder.
"Why are we here," she asked quietly.
"When I was younger, after my mom died, my dad brought me here. I was scared at first, I thought I was going to fall or something. But my dad held my hand and he told me that there was nothing to be afraid of. We sat down and I told him I missed Mom. He said he knows, that he did too. When I asked why he brought me up here he said because we both miss Mom and being up this high on this mountain made him feel closer to her."
"That's supposed to be a happy feeling," she said quietly, "so why are you crying?"
"This is the same mountain my dad killed him self on a week later," I whispered.
She let go of my hand, instead bring hers up to my face as she wiped the tears from my cheeks.
"You didn't have to bring me up here Ryan," she shook her head, "I don't want you to be sad just to make me feel better."
"Cira," I looked down at her, "don't worry, okay? I'm okay, I promise. I might not look okay but I am. I've wanted to come back up here for years, I just haven't been able to. But having you with me makes it easier."
She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

I'm not sure how long we sat there, but after awhile we both stood up.
Cira wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.
"Thank you," she said quietly, "for everything."
"It's my pleasure," I said as I kissed her forehead.

Cira's POV
We got into the car and he began to drive home.
I looked over at him and smiled softly. Through everything he's been here, he hasn't left yet.
"Ryan," I said quietly.
He hummed as he glanced over at me.
"I love you."
I watched as a smile spread across his face.
"I love you too Cira." He said as he looked over at me.
"Thank You For being here and helping me even though you don't have to. Thank you for being so patient and kind and caring. Thank you for making me feel okay," I said quietly, "thank you for being you."
"It's truly my pleasure," he chuckled, "no need to thank me Cira. I love being here with you and I will always love being here with you, no matter what. Okay?"
"Okay," I smiled.
————————————————————————
I Can Not Even Begin To Tell You Guys How Sorry I Am For Not Updating.
I Have Been So Tired And I've Been Writing Little Parts Each Day But I Promise I Will Try My Hardest To Update Regularly!
I Love You All!
Thank You So So Much For Sticking With Me Through All This Craziness!
Until Next Time,
"It's Like The Whole World Is Falling Apart, But You, You Make Me Feel Stable."
-Allenah<3