Chapter 20

"Cira," I gently shook her, "we have the appointment. Wake up."
She groaned and got out of bed.
"Your family said they're gonna come to the appointment and then they'll head home," I said as she walked into the closet.
She nodded before shutting the closet door to get changed.
She came out in a pair of leggings and sweatshirt. She slipped her black fuzzy boots on and we went downstairs where her everyone was waiting.
We all piled into my car and left.
No one said anything on the way over, I think everyone's just too tired to say anything.

We went into the doctors office where Liam was already waiting for us. Cira and I followed him back into the room where she climbed onto the bed while he got the machine thingy ready.

"How are you feeling, Cira," Liam asked her as he put the gel stuff on her stomach.
"Good," she nodded, "how much longer until the baby is ready to meet the world?"
I chuckled at her, noticing how she avoided saying anything about giving birth.
Whenever I talk to her about it her face eye red and she gets all awkward about it. It's cute though.
"Well Cira," Liam looked at me and then back to the screen, "your baby isn't coming."
We both looked at each other and then back at him.
"What do you mean," she asked quietly.
"You aren't having one baby," he smiled, "you're having two."
I let out the breath I didn't realize I had been holding as I smiled.
"Because there's two of them they're growing really faster and they'll be born way sooner than normal pups," he said, "You're two months along now so within the next month they'll be here."
Cira smiled at me and then looked over at the screen.
"Are they boys? Or girls," she asked.
"One boy, one girl," he said, "congratulations Cira."

We walked out to the waiting room and everyone got up.
"It's a boy," Cira said.
"It's a girl," I said.
They looked at us like we were crazy and Cira started laughing.
"I'm having twins!"
I stepped to the side as her family ran up and hugged her.
She giggled and we all went back out to the car.

Cira's POV
I said goodbye to everyone and then they left.
Ryan arranged the flight and everything so they should be home by tonight.
"Thank you," I said as we walked back inside, "for bringing them here and then making sure they have a safe way home."
"Anytime," he smiled down at me.
"So what should we do," I asked as we walked up the steps.
"Well," he rubbed the back on his neck, "I had a question. And it's okay if you don't want to, but I just thought maybe you'd want to move into my house with me. There's a lot more room for the babies and it'll be quieter."
I nodded and sat down on the bed.
"So you still want this," I asked quietly.
"Why wouldn't I," he asked.
"You didn't even sign up to have one kid," I shrugged, "now I'll have two."
"Cira," he took my hand in his, "you could have ten kids and I'd still want this, I'd still want you. I'm willing to help you raise these two children, whether I'm the real father or not. I'll be here for it all."
I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"When can I go with you," I asked.
"As soon as you want," he said.
I nodded and stood up, going into the closet.
I grabbed a few suitcases and started to shove my clothes in them.
"Cira," he chuckled, "go lay down. I'll do it."
I looked up at him and nodded, going back to the bed and laying down.

"Cira," Ryan gently shook me awake for the second time today, "everything's in the car."
I nodded and got up, looking around.
He really did pack all of my stuff, but Jason's stuff was still here.
"I thought it would be best to just leave his stuff here," he must have noticed me staring at Jason's stuff.
"It's fine," I smiled softly at him, "I'd rather it be here."
He nodded and took my hand as we walked out of the room and down the stairs.

His house, well I guess our house now, was only about ten minutes away.
When we got there I tried to help him with my stuff but he wouldn't let me, he insisted I go relax.
I reluctantly went inside and sat down on the couch while he brought everything inside.

"Do you feel like shopping," he asked after he finished taking everything upstairs.
"For what," I asked.
"Well I figured we could paint the rooms for the twins and get their cribs and everything," he shrugged as he sat down.
"Yeah," I nodded, "we can do that."

We got up again and went back out to the car.
On the way over to the mall it was quite, but it wasn't awkward.
He held my hand and I just looked out of the window.
"What first," he asked as he parked the car, "clothes, paint, or furniture."
"Clothes," I said.
He nodded and we went inside.
He took me to the baby store and he looked at the boy clothes while I looked at the girl stuff.

I picked out a few dresses, a lot shirts, pajamas, pants, coats, and shoes I went over to see what Ryan had.
He had a basket filled to the top with pants, shirts, coats and shoes.
We decided it would be enough so we went up to check out.
"Your total is $58.32," the lady at the register said.
I reached into my pocket but before I could get my money Ryan swiped his credit card.
I just sighed and let him while I gathered as many bags as I could hold.
He grabbed the rest of the them and we went to put them in the car.
"I could've carried them," Ryan said.
"And I could've paid for it," I said as we put the bags in the backseat.
"I know," he nodded, "but I wanted to pay for it. Don't change the subject. You shouldn't be doing all of this."
"I'm fine Ryan," I slammed the car door, "I can carry the bags, and I can pay for my own stuff, and I can take care of myself, okay? I'm perfectly capable."
He just looked at me and then nodded.
"Okay," he said quietly, "I'm sorry."
I just looked at him as tears gathered in my eyes.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I didn't mean it and I'm sorry."
He pulled me to him and kissed the top of my head.
"It's okay," he whispered, "don't be sorry. Just talk to me, what's bothering you?"
"I don't want you to pay for the stuff," I said quietly, "I don't want you to think that you have to do all of this and then it'll become too much and you'll be gone."
"I'm not going anywhere," he said, "not now and not ever. You don't need to worry about that. I'll be here no matter what. I want to help you. I'm sorry if I was helping a little too much."
"It's okay," I whispered as I pulled away from him, "can we go get the furniture and paint so we can go home?"
Of course," he chuckled.

We got all black furniture which consisted of a changing table, two small dressers, and two cribs, along with car seats and strollers.
We decided to get light blue, light purple and black paint, two walls will be blue, two will be purple and the baseboards will be black.

We somehow managed to fit everything in the car before going home.
When we got there Ryan didn't say anything as I helped him carry things in.
We walked upstairs and Ryan stopped.
"There's a room across the hall from us and one next to us," he said, "which one?"
"Across," I said.
He nodded and we sat everything in the hallway outside of the door.

We laid down plastic on the floors before opening the paint and starting.
Ryan began to paint the walls while I painted the baseboards.
It didn't take long for me to finish the baseboards so I grabbed a different brush and began to help him.
"Cira," Ryan said after a long time of being quiet, "look at me."
As soon as I turned my face I knew it was a mistake.
He quickly swiped his brush across my nose.
I gasped and threw my brush at him.
I hit him in the face, leaving a big spot of blue.
It only took him and I both a few seconds to realize my mistake. Throwing my brush at him means I no longer have it so I don't have a weapon anymore.
He smiled before slowly walking towards me.
"Don't you dare," I yelled.
He grabbed me anyways and rubbed his face all over mine.
I tried pushing him away but it was no use so I just accepted my fate.
He let me go and I tried to glare at him but we both ended up laughing.
"Come on," he chuckled, "let's finish this tomorrow. You look tired."
I nodded and we both went back to our room.
After we cleaned our faces off we laid down.
"Ryan," I whispered, "since Jason has been gone you've been here for me and I'm glad I have you. I miss Jason, I think I always will, but being with you makes it less scary. I thought I'd have to raise a kid on my own and I was terrified. But you've helped me a lot and I don't want to lose you. So can you promise me something?"
"What," he asked quietly.
"Promise me you won't die too."
"Cira," he whispered, "I promise I won't die. You're stuck with me for a long time. Don't worry."
I nodded and smiled softly as we laid there, like we had no troubles, like we were normal mates.
That's far from the truth but I'm okay with that.
We're a bit dysfunctional but I can't think of anyone I'd rather be dysfunctional with.
-------------------------------------------------------
These Two Make My Heart Happy :')
Thank You All For Reading And Commenting!
Reading All The Comments Makes Me Smile :)
I Love You All So So Much!
Until Next Time,
"Love Someone Who Is Kinder To You Than You Are To Yourself."
-Allenah<3