One-Shot No.2

ThiS-
IS MAH GIFT TO Y'ALL-

MWEHWEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH-
*cough* sorry-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
--------

ShineMau

One-Shot
(FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

[Idea from NanoByter  ]

(Oh, & i think the song 'I Like Me Better' by Lauv is good for this ship)

~EinShine's P.O.V.~

It was morning.

I was currently outside from me & my cousins' home, doing literally nothing but pacing back & forth near the forest that was next to our place.

Why am i pacing, you may think. Well, that's cuz' i'm thinkin'.
'Thinking what, Shine?'

...
. . .

I-i was thinking... a-about...

Her.
Aphmau.

Yes, yes i like her! I love her so, so much! I love her with all my HEART! I'd do ANYTHING, ANYTHING! To be with her always..!

...yet here i am, just doing nothing about it.

Hah, you readers must be squealing just like how I would since you found out my, not so secret, secret.

(More like we've always known ever since we made the ship XD
MizukaTheSilent Robin_And_Snow AmethystBlades remember that one rp? XD)

But i just, i dunno! I've never felt this way before anyways! I'm friggin' new with this one! I mean, yeah i've read fanfics like this but that doesn't even compare to what i feel!
But, she's just so beautiful, & amazing, & she has those cool water powers that i love,

Her face..
Her smile..
Her laugh...~~

I slapped myself in the face. EinShine wtf was that u dingus. No need for that, everyone knows what love is. I sigh.

"How does anyone even handle this stuff..?!" I muttered. Let me say that these butterflies in my stomach & heart, the make me feel very weird & sick okay.
But the good kind tho..~

shINE-

WHAT-
THE-
ACTUAL-
FLIP-

I groan & blush. Then i banged my head on a tree. "UGGH OWOWOWOW THAT HURT!" I yell out.

I stopped & rubbed my forehead. I sigh heavily again & blushed more as I thought of her again & i sat down at the exact same tree.

"Why..? Why was this happening to me..?"

"....why was i in love? With, her?"

..Anything i'd do to just have her for myself right now..

*an idea comes*

....
That, that could work..
Yeah.

Let's hope it works tho..