2

"They're serving food now," Yuan said.

"Come with us," Eunbi smiled at the younger girl. The small girl followed them to the semi long line.

"Hwayang!" Haechan cheered, running over to the girl.

"Hi, Haechan," she smiled, giving him a hug.

"Do any of you know that hot guy over there? The one in the blue with the fabulous hair?" Haechan asked. The two girls shook their heads and Eunbi pretended not to pay attention.

"Well, it seems like he's friends with Jaehyun and Taeyong-oh and Johnny?! If they're a squad all the ladies will be all up on them- and me of course." Haechan said. Hwayang kept looking at her two best friends, Johnny, and the other boy. Haechan then left to his little squad to eat.

"He can totally be an Ulzzang," Eunbi said.

"You saw his face?" Yuan asked.

"I've known him since we were kids, we lived in the same neighborhood." Eunbi said. They then got their food and started eating.

"This is really good," Yuan said to her boyfriend, who then took a bite out of her hamburger. Hwayang ate silently and went to throw out her garbage.

"Hi, Hwayang," Mark said, with Haechan following him.

"Hi, Mark, how are you?" She asked politely, even though he's younger.

"I'm good, how about you?" Mark smiled.

"I'm also good," she smiled. They talked for a while more then went back to their table.

"HWAYANG! SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN YOU!" Eunbi said, as they ambushed her.

"Who?" She asked, looking at the tall girls surrounding her.

"Well, you see, what had happened was, Eunbi forgot his name," Yuan said.

"Get out my face," she said, sitting back at her seat. She continued to sip on her Capri-Sun as she read Day6 Jae's tweets.

"A BOY LIKES YOU, YANGIE!" Jaehyun said, making Hwayang jump. She was going to hit him but then noticed Taeil was with him, so she decided to be civil and not punch the shit out of Jaehyun.

"Hi," Taeil said.

"Hello," Hwayang said, awkwardly.

"What's your name?" Taeil asked, smiling. Hwayang thought for a quick second that he was the one that liked her but remembered he had his own hoe.

"Lee Hwayang," Taeyong said in a high pitched voice, while moving her mouth.

"Well, Lee Hwayang, my friend thinks you're pretty and your shirt really caught his attention because he really likes vintage things- his name is Doyoung, the one over there, that's pretending that he's not waiting by touching the tree-"

"Ulzzang boy?!" Yuan said, surprised.

"Yes? Anyway, I was wondering if you could talk to him, since he's shy, but he's really nice, but again, he's extremely shy."

"Our Hwayangie, here, is very shy too," Taeyong said, patting my hair. Hwayang stood frozen, already flustered and blushing at the fact that someone was interested in her.

"So, would you like to talk to him?" Taeil smiled.

"O-ok," she said and started being pulled away by Taeil.