5

"New teléfono who be dis?"

"Park Hwayang!" Taeyong's voice boomed.

"Oh, sorry wrong number, I don't speak snake, bye." Hwayang said, putting down her phone.

Yuanaconda 🐍:
Pls talk to us

Yangetoutmyface:

This user has blocked you

"I found it!" Jaehyun said, holding up the spare key that was buried in the potted plant's dirt. They entered quietly and saw that Hwayang wasn't in the livingroom.

"This is a breaking and entering," Hwayang said, sipping on her coffee.

"Hwayang," Jaehyun said, coming towards her but stopped when she glared at him.

"Where's Voldemort, snakes?" Hwayang asked, looking for Doyoung.

"We're not snakes, we just wanted to protect you from getting hurt." Taeyong said.

"In Doyoung's defense, he was just trying to please his girlfriend." said Eunbi.

"I'll forgive you because you did it for my wellbeing, but pull some shit like that again and my cute little hand will suddenly appear on your face," Hwayang said, ignoring Eunbi's comment.

"Good. NOW UNBLOCK US HOE!" Yuan said, hugging Hwayang. Eunbi's phone chimed and she quickly answered.

"Mark is throwing a party tonight at 8, we should all go." Eunbi said. Hwayang continued sipping on her coffee as the others continued speaking excitedly about the party.

"You're coming too," Taeyong said.

"No, I'm not," she said, putting her mug down.

"Yes you are, this is the perfect way to call Doyoung out on his shit and be petty!" Yuan said.

"I do like being petty," Hwayang shrugged.

"Then you're going!" Eunbi sang.

"Is there going to be drinking? Because if there is I'm going to end up punching some drunk person," Hwayang asked, cautiously. Eunbi then texted Mark.

"No, Mark doesn't really do the American type party y'know. He said that it's only with people he actually knows, too." Eunbi said.

"Obviously, his parties aren't going to be American style, he's Canadian." Hwayang said, being the smartass she is.

"Well, we should be getting ready, it's already 5:45." Jaehyun said, looking at the time.

"Hwayang, we're going to go home and get ready and we'll come back to get you, ok? Ok! Bye~" Eunbi said. They all exited her apartment leaving her alone.

"They always make me be social. Now I have to shave my legs and wash my hair." Hwayang grumbled and shuffled to the bathroom. She got ready and sat on the couch waiting for the rest to come.

She decided to wear leggings since she was too lazy to shave her legs

She decided to wear leggings since she was too lazy to shave her legs. She ran to her room, remembering that her face was still naked and put a light layer of bb cream, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lip tint, then went back to waiting.

"Did they forget about me?" She whispered, hopefully.

"We're back! Let's go!" Eunbi said. Hwayang sighed and slipped on her shoes before locking her apartment door and getting in the elevator.

"We took longer because Yuan wanted to be extra and shave her legs and curl her hair. Oh, and she was fixed on matching her skirt with her hair." Eunbi said.

-

Yuan's Outfit

Yuan's Outfit

Eunbi's Outfit

Eunbi's Outfit