3

"Oh, Taeil, look at this nice tree- oh, hi," Doyoung said.

"He's pretending like he didn't know I was bringing you over, well anyway, I'll leave you to it," Taeil said, leaving to find his friends.

"What's your name?" Doyoung asked.

"Lee Hwayang," she said, rubbing her arm. She looked around to see that her friends had sat on the grass and were looking at her and Doyoung. They all gave her a thumbs up and she quickly turned.

"I like your shirt, it's really cool. You're outfit in general is cool." Doyoung smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled shyly.

"Do you like vintage things?" Doyoung asked.

"Yeah, I love them,"

"Me too," he smiled. Hwayang nodded and admired his smile.

"My friends keep staring and it's annoying me," she said, looking back to see that Haechan and Mark had joined them.

"Mine are too," he said, looking over at Johnny, Ten, Taeil, Yuta, and Winwin.

"What are you into? Do you dance or sing? Are you into sports?" Doyoung asked.

"I'm not very musical, I only play the Ukulele. I'm also uncoordinated so I don't play sports or dance. I paint and draw, and do photography- I work at a photography studio- I should stop talking." Hwayang said, putting her hand over her mouth to stop her from rambling.

"I'm a dancer and singer, I'm a vocal instructor, that's my job," he smiled. She nodded. They continued talking about anything and everything.

"Do you want to go sit down?" Hwayang asked, motioning to the table where both friend groups we're sat.

"So this the cute guy?" Haechan asked, staring Doyoung down.

"Pay attention to your boyfriend, hoe," Hwayang whispered, turning Haechan's head towards Mark.

"Have you gotten his number?" Yuan said, loudly.

"This is why I stay home," Hwayang said to Doyoung.

"I understand your pain," he said, patting her shoulder.

"Is that skin ship I see?" Johnny asked, loudly.

"Get it!" Haechan, Yuan, Johnny, and Eunbi cheered.

"I'm going home," Hwayang said.

"No, we haven't taken pictures yet!"

"Fine,"

-

Pictures of Hwayang, Yuan, and Eunbi