4

"HWAYANGIE, WE'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU," Eunbi sang, entering her room. Hwayang decided to ignore her and fell asleep again. Taeyong came in and shooed Eunbi away. He was a professional at waking her up.

"Hwayang," he said, rolling her over slightly, and brushing her hair out of her face.

"Taeyong, I'm still sleepy," she pouted.

"But we have a surprise for you," Taeyong said.

"What is it?" She said, sitting up.

"I can't tell you yet, it's still a surprise." He smiled. She nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower and stuff then changed.

 She nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower and stuff then changed

"Taeyong, I'm hungry," she said, laying on his lap. Yuan wasn't jealous, they were close cousins that were basically raised together.

"Your surprise comes with food," Jaehyun said, patting her head. Hwayang saw the two girls looking at the picture of her grandparents and shot up.

"I'm so sorry, do you want anything to drink?" Hwayang asked, being hospitable.

"No, we're good." Yuan smiled.

"Are these your grandparents?" Eunbi asked, pointing at the picture.

"Yes," Hwayang said, smiling at the old picture.

"They were very cute- SHIT HE'S HERE! HWAYANG GO TO THE COUCH AND EXIST OK? OK." Eunbi said. Jaehyun and Taeyong then dragged her back to the couch and fixed her hair a little.

"Ok, so you know how you and Doyoung have been texting non-stop-" Yuan said.

"Which is why you're sleep deprived," Jaehyun added.

"We know you've probably been wanting to see him personally again," Eunbi smiled.

"So here he is," Taeyong said. Doyoung smiled, with a bag full of chicken. Hwayang got up and went to him.

"You're still an eligible ulzzang," she smiled, tippy toeing to brush a stray hair out of his face.

"I brought you chicken," he smiled, shyly.

"Come," she said. They went to the kitchen and started smiling at each other for no reason.

"You guys are odd," Jaehyun mumbled.

"We're leaving, have a good time," Yuan said.

"Bye," the two said. Hwayang took out two plates and placed them on the small dining table and then handed him utensils.

"Thank you," she said as they began eating.

"Eat more, you're too skinny," she said, putting more chicken on his plate.

"You are too, y'know," he said, holding out a piece of chicken for her to eat. She took a bite and pushed his hand back towards him.

"Eat, eat," she said. They finished eating and went to the couch after cleaning up.

"Where's the bathroom?" Doyoung asked.

"Down the hall to your right," she said. He went inside and a phone started to chime.

"Jinhoe:
How's the dare going
Has she fallen for you?
Don't fall for her tho, you're still mine" Hwayang read, thinking it was her phone.

"It's just a dare?" She said to herself.

"Of course it is, who would actually like me." She said, but smiled falsely when he came out of the bathroom.

"So this is just a dare, huh?" She asked, not looking at him.

"Wh-" he then stopped, knowing that he was caught.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

"I was guilty," he looked down.

"I don't care if you were guilty or not, you should know that I have a very cold heart and I don't take just anyone's shit."

"Taeyong told me."

"They knew?" She asked, finally looking at him. He nodded but avoided her glare.

"I want your irrelevant, dumbass to get out of my sight before I do something I regret," Hwayang said. He nodded and left, feeling the guiltiest he's ever felt.

"Can't trust anyone." Hwayang whispered, re-hiding her extra key and locking her door.